Reviews for Just a Teenage Boy
Katamabob chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
This was an amazing introspective piece. Loved it :D

Marte chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
An insightful visit into the mind of Blaine Anderson. I'm so glad he got over it a few episodes later though :)
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Aw poor Blaine. Well they'll eventually be together. Nice job on this! I though it was really in character for Blaine!
gillasue345 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
...this is really, really good. I enjoyed it a lot. However, if it takes ten years or twelve years for them to get together (Like Harry and Sally) ... I might die.
Luna-Lunak chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I'm in serious need for some V-Day episode response and what you've got here is really shaping up nicely. I hope to see next chapter soon! :D
Always With Amy chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
This is wonderful. (:
ber1719 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Oh I loved this so much! It was perfect and you know, I really hope that it turns out this one-shot really happens in the show. I love Klaine and after 2x12, I got even more excited for the two of them to be together.

I hope you post more stories in this category. This one was fantastic. :D
The Fabulous A.J chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Awwww, Blaine. I feel like this fic is justified, because Blaine genuinely looked frightened of the prospect of being with Kurt. Good one.
Your.Eyes.Are.Like.Starlight chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Awww, I wish somebody would text him courage! I think everybody's head cannon needs adjusting, how is Dalton not a boarding school, and how did every single one of us think it was. I'm just so glad that there is character development happening with Blaine, because so far hes pretty much been on a pedestal for the most part, Kurt's dapper-knight-in-shinning-armor, its good to see him more human.
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
awww loved it! i think we all had the head!canon that dalton was a boarding school
peachyfruit chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
beautiful, and of course this works on the sort of projectory that I'm hoping the writers go. I love that Blaine is just a teen boy, not some dapper old soul. I like that he likes hanging out with Kurt and saw it as nothing else at first. Please keep writing!
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011