Reviews for Percy's Seven Virtues & How Nico Corrupted Them
Jess-love95 chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Read it on AO3, very good story )
NeonStargurl chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
The last virtue, humility, was both my favorite and my least favorite.
I like how you wrote Nico in the last. He was cute and boyish and humble and sweet and his adoration of Percy and Percy's being touched and starving for affection was well-written and very true to both characters.
But Annabeth...do you not like Annabeth or something? Do you dislike her? Because you write her like you can't stand her. "Annabeth didn't want a boyfriend or a lover, she wanted a hero."
Hello? Annabeth is NOT that pretentious. She was Percy's best friend throughout ALL the series and she loved him for just being him, quirks and all.
I don't know what kind of problem you have with her, but Annabeth is NOT pretentious, she is NOT shallow, and she is NOT "just looking for a hero." she's no stone-cold bitch; she's warm and kind and caring as well as intelligent. Please portray her as such.
Otherwise, nice job, your writing is as honest and beautiful as ever.
Nyx Calliope chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Awww Loved it so much. It hit me right in the heart! It was so sweet, I was ready to cry.
NomadGirl12 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
this is amazing :)
DrinkingAlcoholicRainbows chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
This is so beautiful!
AzucenaXshadows chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
ok i'll say first that this story was interesting

BUT (yes there is a but)

there were just to many errors that made me confused

i suggest looking over it

other then that not bad
The Golden Lily chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
This was nicely done. I can't even describe how perfectly you write. Beautiful.
Kanda Yuuki chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I really love your Nico/Percy stories. Will you be writing more?
WeirdIsWonderful chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Awwwwwwwwww, soooooo cute!
Phinny2009 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Will you be my hero forever?

As if I didn't ship Percy/Nico hard enough already. Then you go and write this and it's just perfect and everything is perfect and I ship them so hard. T.T
wisecurledqueen chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Amazing! I love how there's two themes, going on, from the virtues to the present of Nico and Percy's relationship to the start. Lovely. Thank you so much!

-curledruler
Daughter of Pluto chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I...really love this story. I've read it over and over and it's on my favorites. It's what I read when I need something to make me feel better. I want to thank you for that. I also wanted to know if you would be willing to maybe do a one-shot expanding on the Kindness portion of the story or even allow me to expand if I give you credit for the original idea. Reading that section always makes me wonder, just what the HELL did that boy do to Nico to that would piss Percy off that much?
Pikarin chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
My favorite line:

"But if you fuck with Nico di Angelo, Percy will show up in your homeroom and punch you in the fucking face, you pretentious hipster douchebag."

I loved this much. I could actually use up all 10000 characters telling you how much I love it, but I won't waste your time or mine. So I'm just going to settle this in caps. I LUVED IT SO MUCH! (W)
Lovegranted chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
ohhh, that was sorta sad... then ending I mean... I truly liked that story, but I'm a bit muddled... it was beautiful however, excellent job!
PharaohDeli chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
THIS WAS SO MARVELOUS I CANNOT WRITE YOU A COMPETENT REVIEW AND I AM SORRY.