Reviews for Oedipus Fox
Serenity1of11 chapter 22 . 8/6
I loved this story! You did a amazing job with this. I stayed up till 5am reading it because it was so good XD
Fitz93 chapter 22 . 7/6
I admit I was very skeptical of reading a Shippo/Kagome fiction. But i tried it out for kicks and giggles. Imagine my utter astonishment to find this fiction tucked away in the folds of fan fiction away from the light of day. This is thoroughly under viewed and greatly overlooked. It is flawless.

This was beautiful. It shattered my heart in so many emotionally gut-wrenching, breathtakingly beautiful, just...absolutely no words to aptly describe what you have managed to do within my heart with this fan fiction. You have perfectly melded the love we had for the original anime/manga and it's heroes, which fuels most of the gut-wrenching, tear-jerking undertones, with a believable future outcome due to the events that transpired from the first time line itself. I wish I could find the words to describe how wonderful this is.

You are a very commanding author with an astounding presence in your story. You are articulate and refined with sophisticated grammatical construction and mesmerizing content in your fictions.

I am not easily impressed but I have to give you the equivalent of an Oscar for this. Nobel book prize or something.

I said all this to say what Sesshomaru could have sufficed succinctly in two simple words:

Well done.
misuky7 chapter 22 . 5/26
This was breathtaking, absolutely one of a kind. :3
kittycatcacher chapter 22 . 4/26
I liked the story overall, but I just kept getting weirded out whenever there was an implication of Sesshomaru and Inuyasha being together romantically. There both just to dominate to work together even if they weren't related in my opinion. Other then that I thought this story was simply adorable. :)
oOtsmOo chapter 22 . 4/13
WOW this was amazingly done. It took a while for me to read but I really enjoyed it 3
cyn2100 chapter 22 . 4/11
Wonderful, happy ending. Good job and thank you.
Trelweny Rosephoenixwolf chapter 22 . 4/10
Wow! I'm so impressed that you returned to finish this. Congratulations and thank you. I love seeing stories finished no matter how long it takes.

A sweet ending. Interesting how you tied up the loose ends while leaving a bit up for interpretation at the same time.

Thanks for writing.
JohnStang chapter 22 . 4/9
You are wrong about someone not still reading it. I had waited patiently for these last two years for an update or finish and you finally did.

Thanks!

I loved the ending!

John
CrazyYasha chapter 22 . 4/9
Oh how sweet. I loved this story. I am so happy you added this last chapter. Thank you for not just dropping it off and finishing it. Sorry about how your life was rough. I hope it has gotten better and keeps getting better for you.
ArmyWife22079 chapter 22 . 4/8
Has it really been two years? Holy crap! I was hoping to see at least one of shippou and kagome's pups. It was a beautifly written story and I am sa for it to end. Perhaps an epilogue?!
Gayle Nightingale chapter 22 . 4/8
Thank you for finishing this story. It was so sweet. I love the entire AU you made. I love Inu-Sess! Well done! Author! Author!
AnimeAngel240 chapter 22 . 4/8
I'm glad it finally has an ending! Every good story should have closure. ;)
little25victor chapter 22 . 4/8
Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU! I have been waiting so long for so many of the fanfics I have been reading to finish, that it is always a THRILL when one is finally DONE! I understand how Life gets in the way, and I hope you will have a chance to continue writing. Again,

THANK YOU! XD
HMPrune chapter 22 . 4/8
Thank you for the lovely (and quite unexpected!) ending to this story. I am so pleased that you were able to finish, despite your own issues in real life. I look forward to any future stories that you have the time to tell.
Vengeful Jeans chapter 22 . 4/8
Aww, thank you for giving them a happy ending! This is still one of my truly favorite stories, and I'm so glad you had everything work out the way it did. I really enjoyed the different angle you took with the changed time-line, and while I was unsure about Shippo and Kagome together as a romantic pairing, I think you managed it beautifully! Thank you so much for deciding to finish this!