Reviews for Oedipus Fox
Daddy's Special Request chapter 21 . 5/20/2013
Super! You really have a gift for storytelling.
Crazykenz chapter 21 . 4/17/2013
Awwwwww! This was sooooo cute! :D
You should hurry and update soon! Come on! You know you want to!
veachan chapter 21 . 2/10/2013
This is an amazing story. I'm not sure why it doesn't have more reviews. Maybe having opedious in the title scared people off? Beautiful and well written, although it might have been nice to have a little more plot and conflict.
Trisanor chapter 21 . 2/2/2013
I read this a couple weeks ago, and didn't think to comment on it seeing as I never thought I would stumble across it again because I don't generally read stories that are in progress. I can't wait for the next installment of this story. Good luck to you!
Kirsi
Narugami chapter 21 . 1/29/2013
I love it! update soon
kagome past and present chapter 21 . 1/27/2013
I'm so happy you updated!

But please tell me this story isn't tying up. T_T

I loved the letters in this chapter it was super sweet.

And seeing Inuyasha sad D: Was touching.

Can't wait to see what's next[:
Guest chapter 21 . 1/26/2013
Awww! So cute! Thank you for updating! Also, try to not overwork yourself, a drained person is often an unhappy one. Take care!
Guest chapter 20 . 11/24/2012
I smiled as I read up to chapter 17, I shivered as I read chapter 18, and I cried as I read chapter 19 and 20. A truly original and marvellous story, and great writing style. Thank you, and I hope you will update as soon as possible!
demon's purity chapter 20 . 8/6/2012
update?
jaimed1968 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Our official website can be found here:
feudal- pulp fiction feudal/

The current nominations pages are here:
feudal- pulpfiction feudal/ nominations/ sample-page/

Check them out to see what you were nominated for!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominations and voting occurs, can be found here: groups. yahoo group/ FeudalAssociation/

**Please note that FA membership is closed during voting.

The Feudal Association

**Please Note: You may receive this notice more than once if you've been nominated for several awards. They will appear as reviews on your nominated works.
estelin chapter 20 . 6/19/2012
this was excellent. can't wait for more.
Ninja Star Light chapter 20 . 6/19/2012
I wonder if it will actully take her to her time or maybe a quick trip somewhere else... :)
Sola05 chapter 20 . 5/25/2012
Kagome made a lot of work!
JohnStang chapter 20 . 5/21/2012
Excellent chapter.

However those explanations are iffy at best. I would have contacted the authorities after hering her wild claims of joining a sect that wont allow any contacts. There are many horrible ones out there after all. All of them seem good at first but sooner or later they turn into a vipor.

I would have had this Kagome contact that world and time Inuyasha and Seshomaru and explain it all to them. Surely they could explain Kagome married Inuyasha and moved to America. Then have Inuyasha tell to everyone some time later that she was killed in a car accident.

Much simpler and easier to believe.

Great chapter anyways, looking forward to reading next episode to learn what Kagome will ask the well for.
kagome past and present chapter 20 . 5/20/2012
Kitty!

Thank goodness youre back with a new chapter. I was defiantly going crazy without it! I missed you(: -and this story more hahaa

Thanks for the AMAZING update