Reviews for Devotion
To be fair even if they didn't know the whole story they would of seen tony soaking wet heard his coughs and should of been able to put 2 and 2 together it is their job to fugure crap like that out and knowing tonys damaged lungs the second they saw him soaked and heard the first cough they should of known he was in danger so they are pretty shit at their jobs ans gibbs has a right to be pissed at them!
lilyflower101 chapter 12 . 3/8/2015
Love it! :)
lili200986 chapter 12 . 2/16/2015
Wouah j'ai adorée ta fiction elle est magnifiquement bien écrit ! Bravo et surtout merci pour ce moment de lecture j'ai adorée ! Merci
NYPDBURN07 chapter 12 . 2/11/2015
Aww this story is so good :)
Tasha Hill chapter 12 . 1/29/2015
Great story. Write a sequel.
Wolfisis chapter 12 . 8/19/2013
Lol..I really liked this the last part of this with the new suit I thought was so sweet.
Umiko1967 chapter 12 . 4/8/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
A Troll chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Wow, how stupid are the members of the NCIS fandom including you! Some time ago as payback for really mean reviews, to drum up interest in my fics and as a bit of a joke some friends and I started posting critical reviews under various names but mostly RAAA - Readers Against Arrogant Authors. We didn't think anyone would pay that much attention to them as they were clearly troll reviews but the over reactions (disabling anon. reviews, posting notes on stories/profiles, fics. defending me. and pms) of site members have been truely hilarious to read so we kept it going. You all fail cyber commonsense 101.

It's been too easy and now I'm moving on. You've been successfully trolled. ;-0

Belated April Fools And Happy Easter Everyone.

Herky Illiniwek aka: Erynn Phelps (find me on Facebook for more fanfiction fun) and the RAAA - Readers Against Arrogant Authors.
jumango chapter 12 . 2/9/2012
I may not love you the same but i love you just as much.
Rogue Lumiere Declair chapter 12 . 10/3/2011
I loved it very much. Very well written. Great job.
trout1986 chapter 12 . 7/3/2011
nice story
Twilightfans chapter 12 . 5/12/2011
amazing!
ami chapter 12 . 3/7/2011
what a charming story! you are a wonderful writer! the story itself moved a little slow for me, lots of description that would be appropriate for something even longer but didn't clip it along for me. but! your writing kept me engaged and it was well-worth the read! seriously, great mechanics. keep it up!
H.I. Fanfiction chapter 12 . 2/21/2011
LOVE THIS STORY! I read the last two chapters together and I say this story is getting better & better... please update soon! Hugs abound... - Erynn. :-]
KatelynGibbs chapter 12 . 2/20/2011
"You thought wrong."

...Gibbs bottoms...

You killed my brain and made it work. I applaud your genius.