Reviews for Slave Dog
Eugene chapter 3 . 3/19/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story! So glad that there are romances like these on Hanzo! Hope you plan to continue the story. I'm sure Hanzo would like his mask back! Hopefully Fuma becomes more romantic. ( Fuma your being a hard-ass!)

Thanks for sharing!
ToxicStar chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
Gahhh, how could I have forgotten to review this? _ I was sure I did... ah well, I'm here now. XD

This is a great fic- you did really well at keeping them in-character, which is no easy task.

It was pretty cute, too. I fully approve of the ninja-lovin'! Keep up the good work.
CripptedAngel chapter 3 . 5/18/2011
AWWWWWWW! IT WAS AWESOME! I'm sad it ended though but it's still awesome! There going to be a great couple in the future ;D
Somniyo chapter 3 . 5/10/2011
Eep! I forgot to review earlier, hehehe. Good job on this one! Love me some Kotaro x Hanzo goodies!

Hmm...are you planning any Mitsuhide x Motochika? ;)
Queen Mist777 chapter 3 . 5/6/2011
Yo this is TOTALY AWSOME! To bad that the story had to end this way. Thanks for the update! I give this a five star.
razatip chapter 3 . 5/6/2011
This story is the one and only fanfiction, starring Kotaro and Hanzo, that I could find. A rare gem, I'd say. x3 Especially with how well you portray both characters. I loved how the wolves gathered around Hanzo as he slept in the end; adorable. And everything with Kotaro was great- from his lines to his little home and wolf friends.

It saddens me that there are only three chapters, though, but all good things must come to an end. I'll be placing this on my favorites and keeping an eye out for more KotaroxHanzo fanfics from you. :3
Lucy300 chapter 3 . 5/6/2011
"I'll make this short and sweet. The thought of dominating you has become my personal fantasy. Allow that and your precious master gets to keep his life." and THIS is the reason why I love Kotaro xD

Thanks for the update,is's a really good chapter.
Queen Mist777 chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
WOW! This is the best kotaroxhanzo story i have ever read! I hope to read the more chapters of it soon, keep it up! Oh and can there be a rated M scene? I want to see one or both of them make each others bedrock. PLEASE?
Cobalt Syrinx chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
I hope you are planning on changing the rating to M sometime soon. *Grins* I am looking forward to what might happen in the next chapter. *WINK WINK*
CripptedAngel chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
Ooooooooh! After re-reading it I can't wait for number 3! Poor poor Hanzo, getting confused by the smexiness of Fuma. Bwhaha!
CripptedAngel chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Ok ok, I'm sorry but I had to re-read this! It's to good! Everyone is in character and everything! I only played Warriors Orochi 1 and 2 because they made Hanzo's voice hotter but when I first saw the 2 I spotted yaoi couple! Yes they also deserve love! I LOVE how Fuma likes Hanzo's hair down and when he trailed his finger down his back! I was like "bow chika wow wow" XD!
Violetta-Night Butterfly chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
*is excited* Kotaro's playing mind games again, ne? He's lucky he's hot or i'd clobber him! :D

Update! :yosh
Lucy300 chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
Such a good chapter!

I love how Kotaro plays with Hanzo's mind.
Scytherageroses chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
Adding to alerts. This one's good. Tell me we're going to see some hot ninja sex, right?

;)
Lucy300 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Damn Good!

I searched everywhere for some KotaroxHanzo and here you just gave me what I wanted!

Please continue