Reviews for At the Shore
Dark Windsong chapter 1 . 9/24
This was really, hauntingly beautiful. Thank you!
legolaslovesME chapter 1 . 8/22
this is completely irrelevant, but…. that made me think of my own longing for mediavel times (don't ask). also, Legolas seemed to get more like his father with age, didn't he?
J. Salus chapter 1 . 3/25
Fantastic. Your writing here is phenomenal.
wenduo chapter 1 . 3/9
Beautiful so full with with emotions... i pretty much almost cried because it's just so sad how death break up frendship, even if we all know frendship will always be there. Also "curse myself" for listening to Someone in the dark and Your not alone by MJ. While reading this fanfic... x)
I'm not so sure how much better it's possible to make their talk about if it's right to make Legolas suffer the sea call and things like that better than this one.
TolkienGirl chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
A lovely tale, which drew me into yet another chapter of appreciation for the beautiful and abiding friendship of these three. Thank you!
Bonnygirl10 chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I just finished reading this, and I must say that this is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! Having just started getting into Lord of the Rings fan fiction, I must say that this is one of the most stunning pieces I have ever read!
Congratulations on writing a beautiful story!
miss terry chapter 1 . 5/11/2014

(because my head can't churn out any coherent thing after this beautiful piece of writing)
Cha'90 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Heart-breaking but oh so beautiful. Great read!
talking cockerel chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Gods, gods, this was so painful, so so painful. I wonder how old you are, not physically but emotionally, to understand things like that. Legolas was so powerfully written; Gimli was indomitable, formidable, and Aragorn was tragically human. Always young and lost, even when he is old. Thank you for this release.
C.L. Forest chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
To say that this work is beautiful would be a terrible understatement.
Your words caught the exact air of the situation. Legolas' uncharacteristic bitterness seemed to fall perfectly into place with the sad and quiet atmosphere.

I love it!
VioTanequil chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
To be honest, I'm not hugely fond of first person viewpoints, but I just love how you've managed to draw out the soft, quiet, calm and inevitable sadness of this situation. I'm a huge sucker for that sort of thing, and the way you touched on it was just amazing.

Thanks for the wonderful read! I'm now going to check out a couple more of your stories. :)
RenewedBlade chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Your writing is absolutely beautiful, as always. I'm a horrible reader in that although I often enjoy great works like this I fail to review. Something in this work compelled me to. Thank you so much for this amazing piece.

Sarah chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
This story is so beautiful and sad! I almost cried! Your descriptive style of writing is a tribute to Tolkiens characters. Bravo!
oasis-sky chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Hi sorry for posting again, but just like to tell you that a kind soul has informed me of your go ahead for the artwork. I kind of assumed you would be able to leave a reply at my deviantart main page- my bad for that. It's going to take a while to get the art piece 'just so' I think.. but will definitely credit once it's ready!
cdkobasiuk chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Very sad but I like the brighter ending.