Reviews for Tales of the Kaleidoscope
I likd this- _
Selias chapter 4 . 1/25
Gae Bolg, not Gae Borg.
Zarbapha chapter 7 . 1/18
After the first pseudo magical girl Shirou chapter, I skipped the others. I loved thee others, especially the deathless Shirou tgis chapter.
pataponvideo chapter 7 . 12/21/2014
I can't wait for the war of the night sky! It is killing me knowing it's done and it's almost their! The impatient is killing me! But with the long wait the chapter is going to be epic!
adrian11 chapter 7 . 10/18/2014
... This should be expanded
Guest chapter 7 . 10/14/2014
While the inner voice of Shirou is a little off from my headcanon (what with the slang and all), everything else fits, so I like this story.
Blame Blade chapter 7 . 10/12/2014
God, this is hilarius. please contineu this.
SaintInfernalNeos chapter 7 . 10/10/2014
YES. This HAS to continue! Oh god, I'm glad you're back, I loved these omakes of yours and how funny they were, but this ones takes the cake D It has the potential to be the greatest Fate crackfic ever. If not you, please let SOMEONE continue this XD!

PD: What is this War of the Knight Sky O;O?
Mingyu chapter 7 . 10/9/2014
I know it's been said before, but I'll say it again. Bwahahaha! (Just imagine that keeps going for awhile) that was hilarious! Welcome back Hero Slayer! Definitely looking forward to War of the Night Sky, but this chapter also made my day!
randombugger chapter 7 . 10/9/2014
Oh god, this is hilarious. If you ever figure out how to continue this please do.
Telron chapter 7 . 10/8/2014
LOL great omakes and each one is awesome but this one takes the cake
solitare chapter 7 . 10/8/2014
This one is awesome and could be a great crackfic.
ultima-owner chapter 7 . 10/8/2014
that was so funny to see their reactions when he gets back up
Racke chapter 7 . 10/8/2014
I think the greatest thing about this one is that we really get to see a different level of Distortion coming from Shirou. I mean, him wanting to save people, we can all get that. There's nothing strange about wanting to help people.

But a Shirou that literally has no self-preservation instincts because "I'm immortal", and who reacts to telling other people of this with a sort of awkward annoyance rather than as if it actually seriously matters... it's fantastic. And it's giving Rin a headache, and he's still really worried about everyone ELSE'S wounds, so he comes off as a bit of a hypocrite, even if he's immortal, and it's just so hilariously beautiful that I can't stop laughing.
GGFBank chapter 7 . 10/8/2014