Reviews for A Brother's Trust
SamanDean chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Ah-maaazing! You know everything's alright when they call each other Jerk/Bitch XD
lillelouis chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Wonderful.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I sort of side with Castiel about telling Sam, no good EVER comes from the boys hiding things from each other.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
As heartrendering as this is between them, it was kinda fun to go through all the events soulless Sam went through in retrospect.
phyllis16 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
i loved this alot it was one chapter but long enough to keep me interestesd
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Another great tag from you for Like A Virgin, loved it. Totally believable and in character and loved the fact that Dean's ring and amulet and Sam's bracelet made a reappearance.
Phx chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Awwww... I enjoyed this. I am still peeved with Bobby though for being such a hypocrite - he tried to kill Dean when he was possessed but you don't see Dean being all angry at him. But that isn't your Bobby's doing - that is the show's. For me, they have really damaged Bobby's character by having him behave so petty. He knew exactly why Sam tried to kill him AND knew that all the parts that made Sam, Sam weren't there. So the fact that he is 'punishing' Sam by being such a dick makes me disappointed in Bobby. The show needs to do some damage control, IMO, on that matter. Poor Sam.

I did enjoy this very much though. Poor Sam. Love Dean. It was nice to see them getting their balance back. Nicely done.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Great job! Thanks!
Eris1031 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
This was awesome! Please, please, please write Bobby's POV and Dean's confrontation with Roy and Walt. I am sure that would be ever so fabulous.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
This was a wonderful tag to Like A Virgin. I found myself tearing up at the end. I loved it!
SandyDee84 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Great tag! There really was so much in this episode, and I hope we get some brotherly moments like this while they're going through the "redeem Sammy" process.

As right as Dean was for getting the soul back, it's nice to see Cas doing his best to protect Sam too, even if it means getting in Dean's face.

And I'm really excited for the spoiler you hinted at at the end of this. Hopefully (fingers crossed), we'll get amulet closure in that episode.

And a tag from Bobby's POV would be great.

Hope RL's a little easier now.
Kailene chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Great story ! Loved it!

Just the kind of brotherly fluff I needed to ease my horrendous day!

I especially enjoyed that we got a little POV from everybody.
judyann chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
OMG what a great little story! I just loved all the brotherly love in it! I think everyone was pretty happy with the last episode huh? This story just got me all excited. I am actually on my way tomorrow to LA to LA COn to meet the boys for the first time. Woo hoo!
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Aww, great fic! Loved it.
hotshow chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I loved this story. Thank you.