Reviews for Heavy In Your Arms
misty01 chapter 8 . 8/6/2011
greate chapter :) i rellay like youre story :)
TwilightAddict71484 chapter 8 . 8/6/2011
definitely checkin out the song...post again soon.
SavageGraceX chapter 8 . 8/6/2011
Urgh. She better not start going after Marcus e_e Where the heck is Alice? 0_0 I think I'm paranoid but my brain is thinking the "red haired" woman is Vicky/Veronica - the same skank Jasper whored off with... and it wouldn't surprise me if she and Malice were working on some psycho mission together e_e
Littlefang83 chapter 7 . 8/3/2011
i love this story, it's so awesome. i can't wait for the next chapter, i hope it's soon.
Galveston's Daughter chapter 7 . 8/3/2011
Glad to see this story back - interested in what Rose/Alice has to say about Jasper. Some how I think Alice is going to be a good friend for Bella
TwilightAddict71484 chapter 7 . 8/3/2011
you had to do it didn't ya...ya had to run her over. post again soon.
amaris12345 chapter 7 . 8/3/2011
finally...I was really waiting for this...thank you. You got me nervous back there...I really don't know what to think of Edward..and he creeps me a little...he is a bit too forward no?

And Alice, well I wonder if she has an hidden agenda? well I guess I just have to wait.

Very good chapter, keep going.
SavageGraceX chapter 7 . 8/3/2011
Alice is a manipulative bitch! She makes Jasper feel like shit for "using" her but she did the same thing to him - one minute pushing Bella towards him and the next jumping his bones right in front of her! *snort* And WTF at pushing her toward Doucheward this chapter? Especially knowing all she had JUST done to Jasper - knowing his feelings and knowing Bella likes him in return. And kicking him out? B-I-T-C-H. I hope all of this comes back on her, hard. e_e

Doucheward needs to GTFO. What a creep-o! 0_0

Update again quick! ;-)
Liamsgurl33 chapter 7 . 8/3/2011
Loved it
NatalieLynn chapter 6 . 7/13/2011
It's been a few months since I last read this, thanks to having two laptops in a row die on me. I was glad to see you had added several chapters. I enjoyed reading them very much too. I really don't get what crawled up Jasper's butt and died. Why's he being such a dick to Bella all of a sudden? I thought he liked her. Now he's taking advantage of Alice's feelings for him and using her to drive Bella away? I just don't get it. At any rate, I'm really curious as to why you haven't posted anything in almost three months. I hope all is okay with you and that it's just a case of writer's block or something.
anonymous chapter 6 . 4/23/2011
your story is coming together well. great for a first timer. can't wait for the next chapter.
The Purple Fairy Trixie chapter 6 . 4/20/2011
This story is awsome, can't wait to see what happens next.
slytheringrl17 chapter 6 . 4/20/2011
I like it
SavageGraceX chapter 6 . 4/20/2011
Alice is a bitch if she persues Jasper, esp. after pushing Bella towards him and then jumping & making out with the ass. e_e Hopefully her attitude this chapter proves she's not falling for his shit.

Don't like Edward, at all - pretty please don't let him and Bella hook up! (
misty01 chapter 6 . 4/20/2011
greate storry, i can't wait to read more :)