Reviews for Cactus Flower
Charles Lee Ray chapter 2 . 1/8
Sad you haven't updated.
YCF chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease write more soon, POOR ZORO! *favorite character* I wanna know what happened to him and I wanna get to the ZoroxSanji lovin, hell I'd write a story for them of my own if I could but I don't think I'd do a very good job at capturing their personalities and making sure everything is as close to the story plot as possible, knowing my bunny I'd end up writing something about one of them getting amnesia and/or swallowing a love potion and the whole crew goes on a journey to find a cure and the cook and swordsman fall in love along the way and yatta yatta yatta okay I'm rambling... damn it now my bunny wont leave me alone -_- fucking little hair ball will keep me up all night over this idea like it's done with others. Anyways please write more soon, Ja ne!
Pookey chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
*flails about* noooo! I hope you didn't forget about this! I was so excited and then no more and ahhh! *flails* Did life get in the way? I hate when life gets in the way...
Leo's Katanas chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
O.o

Poor Zoro!

Please update soon!
Merucha chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
I sort of expected it'd be NamixRobin too. I guess FanFiction has made me expect pairings everywhere xD
cb O chan chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
Wooottttt! Another chapter! Awwwww! Sanji's all worried for ZoroXD

Please update soon!
cy-grl chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
Wow, what an awesome update! I'm really impressed. Your characterization is very good, as is your writing. I really enjoyed this chapter:) hoping for more soon!
Noncomment chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Oooh, I like it :D, looks like the plot between Zoro and Sanji is developing nicely (AND THANKFULLY SLOW ;D) which is great! I love how you are developing the characters uniquely with there own individual corks and personal preferences. And I also love how Sanji contrast personality is seen through Zoro's eyes. Please tell me something is going on between Robin and Nami...PLEASE 3 ! I feel like there is chemistry just dying to be built there ;P. I just have one question...where is Chopper? :'(

Update soon :D
something40423 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Nice! I'm liking the story so far! :D
SamaelSammy chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Awesome start. I look forward to seeing where this goes. Pretty good with in-character too, which is hard to find lately. lol

Keep it goin. :)
cb O chan chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
O.o! HOLY SHIT! WHAT HAPPENED TO ZORO! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I WANNA KNOW WHATS HAPPENING!
CloudKitsune17 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Wow, this story is starting out well so far. D I was impressed just to find a well-written One Piece fic buried under so many half-assed ones... Not saying ALL of them are bad, but I find myself falling into the traps of 'alright' looking summaries to be bombarded with not that well put together fics these days. XD

And to know you translated it, too, is just amazing. I've read a few Engrish fics that were... a big headache to read. So, congrates x2 on being so awesome

I can't wait to see what happens in this ZoSan fic. D Until then
alguien22792 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
This seems interesting. I wonder what the hell happened to Zoro...Update soon pleaseeee
SuperMangaFan89 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Oooh, this looks good!

What the heck happened to Zoro?

Please, keep writing more!

I want to know what happens next!