Reviews for I can't do this anymore
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Such a cute little story I love it and I love Ted and Cody together!
Gixxy chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Damn Teddy you should really be thankful that Cody wouldn't let you push him away (with a little help from Randy). Because then you would have never found out he feels the same way, you big goofy idiot :P
slashburd chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Awww that was all kinds of sadness and cuteness!

Teddy seems so down and so broken by everything that's going on in his life and the fact that Cody stays strong for him is so heartwarming. I don't think Randy has really given up on him, I bet he's just pretty hard to handle when he's so down and Randy isn't the tea and sympathy type!

You made a great job of this, I'm a complete sucker for happy endings like this one )
EnigmaticDiva chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
awww this is soo sweet ) it's amazing, good job!
Sakura-d3-Uchiha chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Aww that was terrible T_T I mean, poor Teddy :/ I hate what the fucking writters are doing with Ted! He's a good wrestler and he deserves a push! Lawler was good but man, he's old -.-

Really good story :D Ted as the religious man he was, had a point; but the naive and innocent Cody was all right *-*

I'm waiting for Our Story Thus Far and that misterious foursome :D

Bye~
OrtonFan chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I loved that. It was sweet and had that "awe factor" that I love. Great job!
TheStereotypicalShipper chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
This was so SWEET! :-). I'm am still figuring out a name for Cody/Evan. :-)
lokipenguin chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Angst, indeed! But I loved every word of it!

Amazing how you managed to describe Teddy's feelings and how much Cody worried about him!

Also loved it that Randy howed some concern and obviously knew what was going on there.

*thumbsup*

Mo
luisaakainsane chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
My poor Teddy ._.

It really sucks that he's losing and losing and losing... He deserves so much better!

Really liked this OS. Great work!