Reviews for How To Live With Werewolves
cmon chapter 22 this is a really great story !
Guest chapter 2 . 10/18/2015
This is poorly put together. Put me off reading.
Liljaiiris chapter 21 . 7/23/2015
Wow, what a story! Loved every chapter and can't waite for more to come - so this one is definately going to follows and favourites! I just hope that B&J would soon get some time alone with each other ;) They've been circling around long enough, if you ask me :D Please update soon!
kayla7235 chapter 21 . 4/25/2015
I really like it
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 21 . 4/15/2015
every god damn time i click on a story via the author's profile I ALWAYS fuck up on looking on either the pairing, the word count, or the state of it's progress/completion/noncompletion. I hate myself. I hate myself. I really fucking hate myself.
Holidai chapter 21 . 1/24/2015
This is a really good story. :)
teamjacob0729 chapter 21 . 11/9/2014
No cullens.
sdrlana21 chapter 21 . 11/7/2014
i love your story i hope you write more chapters soon!
April-Showers82 chapter 21 . 11/6/2014
Oh, your Author's note was hilarious. If you bring the Cullens in I'll read it. A little angst for our favorite imprinted couple never hurts anyone.
PastOneonta chapter 21 . 11/5/2014
Welcome back! You have a great story and a great natural tone of voice in your writing. (If that makes sense) Bella is natural, she's real and like able, which is a credit to this story. I like her with Jake, they fit.

Don't care about the Cullens, but it's your story. Write what you intended for the next chapters as you wrap it up.

Thanks for continuing, and including the author's notes. I love the notes too. And the Twilight books...how funny...I go to used book stores and there can literally be 50 on a shelf. To this day the fanfiction is better writing, more creative, more complete.
Wolf Born Woman chapter 21 . 11/5/2014
I was so glad to see an update! I would love for this to go on and on but I know that everything has to have an end. *pout* :( I am still looking forward for more!
notashamedtobe chapter 21 . 11/5/2014
Cute chapter. Could care less about the Cullens. That's me
PernFan chapter 20 . 9/16/2014
Hugs. Good story.
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 20 . 7/7/2014
Love this! cant wait for more :)
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 1 . 7/4/2014