Reviews for You Can't Be to Careful Anymore
Kataryanna chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
HA! This was wonderful!
Myarka87 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I really like this story, please update again soon :-D
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I absolutley (sp?) love love love Paramore. And I love the AJ pairing too. So the title just made me automatically want to read this story. I think I'm obsessed.
Eleonora's-Spirit chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I was laughing the whole time - it was hilarious and cute at the same time. Really great, and true to the characters.

I would love to see more with them finally solving the mystery, but I understand if you don't want to continue. It would just make me very happy!
Bella Mackey chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
That was a really good story! Alanna and Jon were kind of cute, but Gary and Raoul were adorable - you captured their characters really well! Keep on writing, and hopefully have some more awkward Jon/Alanna moments :)
Queen Alanna of conte chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I loved it! It was really witty, you have to continue. Please?
Dom-Loves-Kel chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
LOVE THIS! Could you perhaps follow on, and have them think that 'Alan' and Jon are gay.. or something? PLEASE I NEED IT!
eridani chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I love stories like this that just slot right into canon and give us a bit of extra depth to our much loved characters. I've always thought that concealing that relationship amongst friends would have been a very difficult task. I really liked the dynamic you captured between Gary and Raoul. Great work!
pamelanne chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I think this is a great start. you've got me intrigued, please continuing with this, I would love to read your interpretation of what happened. I love these sorts of plots.

I think the best part will be when Gary and Raoul being to piece bits together and end up completely confused because they Alanna is a boy, and they know that Jon enjoys the company of women.
pelori chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Oooh, please update!

This first chapter really has me hooked in to your story, and I can't wait to see how it progresses! I love that the reader is seeing Raoul and Gary's reactions to secrets they don't yet know.

Can't wait for an update!
Cherry-Alanna chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Very nice. I loved it. You really should expand..I love stuff with the fab foursome!
Setsunie chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Nice. I like it. I love the Alanna X Jon thing. Keep writing
Annabeth-Kahlan-Alanna-Cara chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Funny! I like it!
tempusborealis chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
These books were a large part of my childhood, and I recently unearthed them and reread them all. During that rereading, it struck me that Raoul, at least, would probably know about Jon and Alanna being lovers and I wondered about that moment. I would love to see this extended - I've been thinking about writing my own fic about this very subject. When I saw yours, I was really excited. It's very well-written, and definitely piques my interest as a reader. I hope to see you add more to this, it's got a lot of potential!
LisiLouLah chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
I love this - I would love to see you add to it in the future, I want to see if Raoul and Gary can solve the mystery!

Lisa x