Reviews for Far Too Many Time Travelers
Cori chapter 6 . 3/20
I really would love the Pravati one :)
G Fawkes chapter 1 . 3/5
I cannot be convinced that Ron could do much more than tie his own shoes (magically at that, not manually), let alone NOT 'f' up a two month ritual.
Giving this one a miss.
option C
erodemonking chapter 6 . 12/25/2016
Man this story has been great so far. One of the things that I love the most is the dialogue. I'm really impressed since I honestly feel like the conversations in this story really capture how I'd imagine the characters to act given the scenarios we've got happening. Really, really especially like the way Harry seems to remain true to the books. A nice-hearted kid who honestly who seems to be getting wrapped up in some weird shenanigans.

But anyways, Option B! Your Snape is a really entertaining character and I think it'd be great to see his take on all the different time travelers once more given that there's a fresh batch.
bart.grudzinski chapter 6 . 12/23/2016
really enjoyed this. as for the options i would pick option B with snape's pov really enjoyed this so far keep up the good work
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
THIS IDEA IS REALLY ORIGINAL! I'VE READ A LOT OF TIME TRAVEL STORIES, BUT NEVER ANY WITH HARRY IN THEM BUT HE DOESN'T KNOW! BLOODY FANTASTIC! :)
artica's-ursula chapter 6 . 12/14/2016
I love the time-travel-to-fix-everything cliche and just had to laugh at all the insanity when so many people are doing it and messing up so hard. I love your storytelling-it's so hilarious but matter-of-fact; like the characters really are trying to be subtle, but then there are those little "mental moments". Love this!
Elliot Green chapter 6 . 10/22/2016
I love your story! It's so unique, and very well written! If you're still writing it, I would love to see a chapter from Snape's point of view.
Nictis chapter 6 . 8/29/2016
How about option E: An update?
Corwyn chapter 6 . 7/8/2016
I'm enjoying this story, thanks for sharing it.
awesomeness-rocks chapter 6 . 7/8/2016
C
The Real Chys Lattes chapter 6 . 6/15/2016
The more I think about it the more I believe that this story would have been much more entertaining if no one knew about the time travelers other than themselves, they had to realize there were others on their own and hunt them out and discover their intentions, and it wasn't a public knowledge kind of thing. Because it seems like it's run out of steam or something, but once it was out in the open it became lather rinse repeat.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/18/2016
Option a. The others aren't really essential. And repeated POV's are boring. Good work btw.
himalay1729 chapter 5 . 5/7/2016