Reviews for Far Too Many Time Travelers
Village-Mystic chapter 8 . 4/25
Well, I like you following up with a less abused Harry, less tormented, continuing to try to reason through things. He listens to adults, and sometimes adults listen and interact with him on a non-pedantic level. I like this. I also like the idea of somewhat unplanned travel vacations be about as safe as possible.
Village-Mystic chapter 6 . 4/25
I like the idea of learning about Parvati's summer or the Snape stuff.
Meanwhile Tonks may have been sent back by a super-time turner not sending her consciousness back. She's playing time-cop and hopefully will not feel like she needs to kill children who are not assassins.
Village-Mystic chapter 5 . 4/24
I'm enjoying this - even the surprise for Neville's plan.
Village-Mystic chapter 4 . 4/24
It's already weird. I hope not too many more. Cedric is a possible.
Village-Mystic chapter 3 . 4/24
I appreciate the alternate plot points for the people who didn't go back in time like Snape, Sirius and Harry.
Village-Mystic chapter 2 . 4/24
Oh dear, Wood and Longbottom are also both "mental."
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 4/24
Good sketching of the AU beats. I wonder if they all came from different futures or the same one.
omg, this is hilarious.
Swall001 chapter 8 . 3/23
Can’t wait for a new chapter!
Swall001 chapter 5 . 3/23
This story is so fun! I’m glad Harry has a relatively normal relationship with Parvati. Honestly, the time travelers exposing themselves seems a bit selfish to me—Harry can never have normal relationships with them now...they’ll always be slightly tainted by the others’ experiences.
stillplayingpretend chapter 8 . 12/18/2020
I really, really enjoyed this and hope you continue it. Great work!
Kitty Burglar chapter 8 . 8/17/2020
Always fun to see updates on this! It's been on my favourites list since 2013.
Isangtao chapter 8 . 7/9/2020
While I was reading this story, I keep imagining an older Harry Potter appearing, having time traveled 'properly' using a Time Turner.

And he is not pleased at how so many other time travelers have completely screwed up HIS timeline.

Great work on the story, it's fun to follow the different methods on how each time traveler got to the past.
Sir Dedrick the Cool chapter 7 . 6/5/2020
This story lost it once people who hadn't traveled realized what was going down. The comedy depended on the audience knowing more than the characters about what was happening. I am through with this, my man. "The Ten Plagues" still rocks, though.
HDTaggart chapter 8 . 5/23/2020
I am 99% sure Parvati is also a time traveler. She arrived just before they got that monitoring spell going, that alerts them to time travelers.