Reviews for Far Too Many Time Travelers
InfinityMask chapter 3 . 5/10
Interesting pov. Tho I wonder who captured Quirrell... is it Cedric? Or maybe Nevile?
InfinityMask chapter 2 . 5/10
So Nevile, Cedric and Wood huh? I wonder who else... probably Parvati too.
InfinityMask chapter 1 . 5/10
Lol that was very fun
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 9 . 5/6
interesting.
McR2D2 chapter 9 . 4/26
I love your work, I hope you continue with all the stories you’ve written.
SafaiaFureia chapter 9 . 2/28
I do hope that you will be continuing this fic. It is written very well and has a ton of things I have not seen before in it. I am really looking forward to the rest of it.
From Future chapter 9 . 2/8
To not leave this without a word, the word I'd use is "fun".

Not just an enjoyable read, this replacement/loss issue - that you stabbed to home with Padma - is, as far as I'm aware of, novel perspective on it. Well, that comes naturally when it is usually the protagonist who travels.

And why, are you maybe hinting that Harry will travel back to before Hermione broke the lunar compact and end the cycle once & 4 all? Why, that'd get him some time-traveler self-loathing! (Now with new Meta taste!)
Bluerain22 chapter 9 . 12/1/2021
Wow! This Time Travel fic is next level! Really hope you write more! Thank you for sharing!
Kimberly T chapter 9 . 11/14/2021
I'd be tempted to call this fic Required Reading, for anyone who's contemplating writing yet another Harry Potter Time-Traveler/Do-Over fic!
ISleep chapter 4 . 11/5/2021
damnit harry..
yochan123 chapter 4 . 10/20/2021
Honestly Neville has the most sense here and Ron is still an idiot. He forgot about ducking wormtail and he brought the rat with him!

You knew the troll was coming and just let it wander about! And then you led Harry there like a bunch of children, risking his life for no reason.
that’s exactly what I was thinking wtf did Ron and Hermione drag Harry to the troll?!
yochan123 chapter 3 . 10/20/2021
At least Snape didn’t scream
Honestly I kept wondering why Hermione or Ron hadn’t just accio’d quirrel’s turban!

He is safe at the Dursleys," Albus told them in a serious tone. "Hardly an insignificant point to consider, no matter how unpleasant they may be."
fucking dumnletrash destroyer of lives
yochan123 chapter 2 . 10/20/2021
Awww Neville came back too!
Parvati BEST FRIEND honestly. The girl deserves more screen time

Have you thought that maybe he's the way he is because of his parents?" Harry riposted. "And that perhaps he's trying to be decent, but it's hard for him."

Indeed!

And lol at Snape hating Hermione and Ron more than Harry and Oliver setting fire Lolol definitely gotta enjoy your quidditch dreams Oliver
yochan123 chapter 1 . 10/20/2021
LOL this is so funny haha great advice there Hermione and draco
I love Harry getting caught up in a 3 way western standoff between Snape draco and the other gryffindors XD

Don’t quite stan the Ron Hermione romance and never have sigh. And same with Harry and Ginny. Harmony all the way
cheese12345 chapter 9 . 9/26/2021
I was right about Padma being the 1st jump in this chapter and Pansy as the 2nd jump! I'm surprised though because I felt so sure that Parvati was also a traveller but was hiding it? I still kinda think that to be honest. I really hope Ron sees a mind healer and feels better since I can imagine how down he must be feeling, not being able to help much with all the other travellers around, muddling the timeline up. I bet this time travelling stuff is definitely not going how he expected! I wish Harry this time around was closer to the whole Weasley family like he used to be and went to visit them in the summers. I think it'd be good for him!

Also, while I do see how it would be upsetting for people like Harry to see his friends overwritten by the future selves of his friends, I feel like his anger and fear is a bit of an overreaction. The only reason why all these overwrites from time travellers are so obvious is because is the timeline hm as changed so much with all the travelers here that everyone's relationships and friendships and personalities are just so different than they would've been if the time traveling had been kept secret and not leaked to the newspapers since I think Harry would've stayed close to Ron and Hermione in this timeline and probably wouldn't have become such close friends with the Patil twins if only the travellers could have kept the secret better to let the timeline play out how it would've normally. It's not as if this future Padma would've known she'd be friends with Harry in the past because of other time travellers' meddling. Also, Padma kissing Ron was shocking lol! I had been hoping for Ron and Hermione to get together eventually in this timeline again anyway, but adult Hermione and Padma fighting over him in their kid bodies is so silly haha. Also, I really want to know more about the future that Neville came from and what he went through, I still don't really understand much of what's going on sometimes. It's interesting how different and more confident Harry is this timeline, maybe because he's not left in the dark as much and hasn't had to go back to live with the Dursleys neglecting and abusing him in the summers. Probably having Sirius and Snape as mentors in his life has made a difference too. Poor Harry, his time at Hogwarts is so much more complicated this time around! In some ways he's had more of a chance to be a kid than in the original timeline, but in other ways, he's had to become much more mature this time!