Reviews for Far Too Many Time Travelers
Goldeneyeddragon101 chapter 4 . 10/4
Oh, wait ... It's Neville. *bangs head for being such an insufferable idiot*
Goldeneyeddragon101 chapter 3 . 10/4
Is Draco the one who killed the troll?
maripaz6 chapter 6 . 7/18
LOL this is a hilarious story! A great twist on an overused trope, sending multiple time travellers back. And Ginny- she gives me the chills. And where is Tonks? Is she impersonating one of the 1st years? No, that'd be counterproductive since shesafter a political figure... also, I'm guessing Malfoy took his family and ran. Or Crouch killed him. But probably the former.

Now please please please update again because I can't wait to see more! Please! :)
Prince Pondincherry chapter 6 . 7/10
It's funny, I hate super!Harry, but ridiculously competent Neville is just awesome.
Spica75 chapter 6 . 7/4
Option E, whatever works best for you writing more of this story?
LBibliophile chapter 6 . 6/25
I think it makes most sense for Sirius to be one of the next time travelers - probably September year 3. This could happen one of two ways.
1) He falls through the veil and accidentally travels that way
2) He survives the Ministry fight and various other things happen with the war (perhaps Wormtail does kill Harry at Malfoy Manor?), and he finds a way to come back so he can kill Wormtail properly/sooner. He gets incredibly annoyed when he arrives and, instead of replacing a barely-human version of himself who has just escaped Azkaban, it turns out the situation was all resolved two years ago and he had a life...
urworshipfulness chapter 1 . 6/23
Oh my god! I couldn't get past the half the first chapter because I was cracking up too much. Hilarious.
S chapter 6 . 6/4
Found this as a result of a recommendation and have enjoyed it. Hope an update will be forthcoming...at least this year, perhaps?
"Riposted"...seriously?
ZeroXYami chapter 1 . 6/4
Oh, jeez. This is funny but painful to read at the same time xD
kyella14 chapter 1 . 6/3
This is just a huge, chaotic, confusing, wonderful, hilarious, bat-shit crazy mess. I love it!
Shodaime Gahokage chapter 6 . 4/30
So C, B, D then A
Noi chapter 1 . 4/19
Poor Harry. He's the only innocent one
Cori chapter 6 . 3/20
I really would love the Pravati one :)
G Fawkes chapter 1 . 3/5
I cannot be convinced that Ron could do much more than tie his own shoes (magically at that, not manually), let alone NOT 'f' up a two month ritual.
Giving this one a miss.