Reviews for Five Years Later
Seutiraeng Kkum chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
oh it's so hot,well Steve and Lars are beautiful,i like them,they can kiss Hwoarang lol,i don't mind, i like the play between him and Steve but Jin is jealous ! aww so cute and he's right" he's yours Jin don't worry,and he has blocked Hwoarang against wall,GOSH !
Seutiraeng Kkum chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
the end is really mysterious but so funny
thesilverhaireddevil chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
I can't believe I never reviewed this.

Love the concept of this, and each version is done so convincingly, I'd be hard-pressed to pick a favourite. Maybe First Time because it's very simply done, it's low-key and they're just messing around...until they aren't. It feels more real to me. No big declarations of love, just falling into something and going with it. I'm ineloquent but hopefully you understand what I mean. I adore how playful Hwoarang is in this too, he leaves Lars in the dust.

Established Relationship delighted me because the glimpses you've shown of them settled are so cute and well done. And they got married! Love it. The life they share seems so right for them too. Poor Xiao, though! Hwoarang was right to call Jin on that.

Unrequited though...broke my heart. Again, they're just filling in a form, and it's a testament to your skill that you can craft such fascinating interactions out of mundane occurrences.

I really enjoyed these three takes on H/J, I'd love to see more from you like this. 3
Pinkbuffer chapter 3 . 5/16/2011
Didn't Steve say, "Pick one."

Cheese Hwoarang, don't make out with the whole pack.

OMG! Jin a jealous type. No way! That's just to cute XP XP

Haha this deserves more reviews! The FF is just too fcking AWESOME.

Literally S marvelous job!
Pinkbuffer chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
'its illegible alphabet'-lol

Jin inspected the paper. "I can't read that.", "I'm not giving you my address," Hwoarang said- hahaha lmao

The short FF was great, all of it. Just too awesome. I enjoy it. Hwoarang is just tooo~ fantastic in here.

Nice job S!
PandaPearl1 chapter 3 . 4/20/2011
YESS!YAOI!HWOJIN YESM, HALLELUJAH!..uHM, 5 STARS.
kit chapter 3 . 4/7/2011
loved it!

i have to say though, i love redheaded hwoarang :P
EnigmaticMemory chapter 3 . 3/28/2011
To be honest, I've never really given the pairing of JinXHwoarang a thought...but now...

HOT DAMN! X3
HappyMe-O chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
I loved Hwoarang's kiss to Steve, and Steve's responce: "mate" that was great and I was giggling.

I also liked how Jin told Hwoarang right out "no kissing other men" rule. Thats cene there had me at awh, Jin was jellius. how cute!

This last and finnaly little chapter of this fic was brillent. The whole truth and dare thing I enjoyed. Thank you very much for writting such a cute story!

Loved it tons! - five heart rating!
screamingwindchime chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
Hwoarang, you sly thing, you...

Erm, I died a little. Especially at the "get a room" bit. Lord knows they'd do each other shamelessly while everyone's watching... Jin just won't admit it ))

This was... FANTASTIC. There's been some sort of a shortage of good fanfics as of late, and this just made my week (been studying 20/7 for finals next weeeeeeeek aaah) so *APPLAUSE*

And the pleasure of reviewing is all mine! Hope to see more of your work again soon. 3

xCamilleon
Another-of-Me chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
Cute story! Both of them are Great! Xiaoyu in puzzled state, Hwoarang's feelings, and then Jin's actions.

Quite difficult to write down what I feel in this story but all I can say is Sweet!

Keep writing!

Regards,

Another-of-Me.
Razer Athane chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
'a suggestion of Truth or Dare, most likely put forth by Steve Fox' - SNEAKY LITTLE CHAP.

'Lars gave the air of someone who'd been hit in the head with a log.' - HURR HURR XD POOR LARS.

Lmfao he's taunting them all XD

"Get a room." - HWOA'S ALL 'LOL OKAY'.

That was Jin's voice, giving him things he wanted to hear. This could not be real. Hwoarang dropped his head. / "No more crap like that: no more kissing others," Jin said forcefully. - Adorkable XD

Nice going!
Razer Athane chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
I forgot to mention in the last one, I loved the casual air between the two :3

'its illegible alphabet,' - YES XD

"Mine's O." / "Oh." / The perfect deadpan nearly got him again, but then Hwoarang cracked a spontaneous laugh. - LOVE IT XD

"What is your sexual orientation? Are you romantically inclined to men, women, or both?" / Hwoarang paled. "What?" - TEEHEE XD

Poor Jinnykins.
Razer Athane chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I'm sorry for taking so long to get here. Between University, breakdowns etc etc I've not been in the best of head space.

KOALA!

'The man looked good.' - He always does, hurr hurr -shot-

'more restrained, but friendly nonetheless,' - Perfect, this is how I see Hwoarang also.

"Jin's a pen pusher these days." - I misread 'pen' entirely. I am not ashamed. XD

'Xiaoyu saw something that shocked her into silence: Jin wore a smooth golden band on his left ring finger.' - TEEHEE.

"Once she closes her mouth." - ROFL
Riflow chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
Truth or dare...bound to end either badly or erotically ;)

'The second higher law was that sooner or later, when enough youth gathered together, the talk had to turn to sex.' - I was right :L

...Hurr hurr, get in there Hwoa!

"Sheesh..." The comment in the background was accompanied by concurring mumbling and the redundant, "Get a room." - OMG I LOLED XDD

Aww, Jin left. I'm glad Hwoarang went after him. 3