Reviews for Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war
ccase13 chapter 21 . 10/21/2012
This is a very interesting world. I think that the next part will be very interesting also. I look forward to them finally getting the upper hand.
The Slightly Demented chapter 21 . 10/10/2012
Great story. Can't wait for the sequel
SPN Mum chapter 21 . 10/8/2012
Man! Sam has been taken again! Dean actually lost a part of his leg too! :( How is Dean going to help find Sam, or take care of him when they get him back? He will be so upset when he wakes up, when he realizes that he has only one leg and Sam is gone again. Poor boys!

I am looking forward to your next story. I think jumping ahead, with some flashbacks to explain things, is a good idea. It will probably give you more to work with in plot lines. Good writing and I hope to see your new story soon. :)
BranchSuper chapter 21 . 10/8/2012
Augh! Need sequel now...
SPN Mum chapter 20 . 10/1/2012
I wonder just what Jet is up to? I hope he really means to be a help to them all, and that Sam really won't have any negative repercussions from having Jet inside him. It's nice that Ellen and Jo are alive, and will be spending Christmas with them. I hope it's a nice, peaceful holiday time. I wonder what Ellen will think, when she sees the boys again? What about Jo? Which Winchester will she be happiest to see? lol
BranchSuper chapter 20 . 10/1/2012
Things are looking up, for a bit, anyway.
Souless666 chapter 20 . 10/1/2012
Oh, this was a wonderful chapter. Even with the hint of sadness, it made me smile.
BranchSuper chapter 19 . 9/14/2012
This is a very strange development: Sam has been possessed by an entity neither demonic nor angelic. What next? I can't see them kidnapping an innocent to trade bodies with.
FloralSummer chapter 19 . 9/14/2012
I won't even begin to describe how awesome this story is! Update soon please! :D
SPN Mum chapter 19 . 9/13/2012
I hope Jet can help Sam a little more, before he has to leave him. I also hope that they can find a replacement body for Jet, before Sam gets wiped out of existence. I really feel for Sam, cause he has had so many bad things happen to him. He just wants to be left alone, his family (what little there is left of it) to be left alone, so that they can just be together and happy. I wish it could happen for him.
BranchSuper chapter 18 . 7/31/2012
Looks like the demons have a hook in Sam - they can track him and harm him apparently from afar. So not good. Maybe Dean's booby-traps will give them pause... Good chapter.
FloralSummer chapter 18 . 7/31/2012
Wonderful chapter, I'm so happy that poor Sam got his sight back :D
SPN Mum chapter 18 . 7/31/2012
What the heck? Sam chokes on something, that heals his eyes, once he spits it up? O.o Now they have demons heading for them, it looks like. I hope they manage to get away and make it to Bobby's soon.
FloralSummer chapter 17 . 7/7/2012
Arw Sammyyyyy! Another amazing chapter in an amazing story.
SPN Mum chapter 17 . 7/6/2012
Poor Sam! All these visions are wearing on him, the same way the losses of people they care about are wearing on Dean. This war with Azazel is so hard on them. I'm glad they still have Bobby with them. It would be so much harder, if they had to deal with things, just the two of them. I wish Sam could get his sight back. Even though he's been blind a long time now, it doesn't seem like he will ever really be used to it. I wish they could kill Azazel...

I hope your life calms down somewhat. It sounds like you are super busy, so it's a wonder thatyou get the chance to write at all. I'll be here reading, whenever you get the chance to update. :)