Reviews for Worlds
MaxRide05 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
This is perfect. It condenses everything I love about this pairing - and it's just brilliant. I especially love how you speak of Rich's ignorance and how Grace pulled him into her world, burst his bubble. I just love this - and them - so much.
literarylolita chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
This was beautiful. I have an unhealthy obsession with this couple! I really wish there were more fics for them.
girl of spunk chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
oh my god, there's so much to love in this fic! :) your summary was pretty intriguing and i always pine and look for fics like these (narrating scenes from the show because i wanted more depth from them) and... guh, i don't know what else to say. it's very good, and i knew from the moment i clicked on this that i wouldn't be let down. :) great job!

so sad there's only a few of rich/grace fics around, and that they're not actually given more exposure in the following eps. :(
SushiBar chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I love Grace and Rich too! Not many fics around yet, sadly! This was lovely. That balletscene with Rich crying was absolutely fantastic on the show, and reading your version of Rich's thoughts was amazing!
breeutiful chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I really, really liked this! I thought you really got Rich's personality and what he thinks of Grace. I loved it. :)
kimi chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
absolutely beautiful!
pixiie18 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
That was so perfectly perfect! You got right into Rich's head and made his inner thoughts totally believable to the character. I really hope that you write more for them though out the course of the show and I am with you...I am in heart with them as a couple.

They are my new Sid and Cassie.