Reviews for Neal Isn't Dumb
HopePotterMasen chapter 1 . 1/25
Short but great :)
I really enjoyed reading it so thank you for writing it.
sparxx chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
awww :D it was soo very adorable :)
Tharin chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Nice one. I like how you described their relationship.
gitana082 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Very nice, well written.
caseylf123 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I love this. It's so sweet and tender. Wish there were more!
Leesa Perrie chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Lovely!
Newgirl02 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Their relationship is SO father/son(: Although I can definitley see slash aspects, father/son always works well here(: You did really well in explaining the relationship *heart*
Twinchy chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Sweet - and so very to the point IMHO.

I really like how you structured this little observation as well, starting (not quite) the same but with a different meaning for both Neal and Peter.

And apart from his initial anger, Peter was most certainly beyond concerned for Neal's well-being, no doubt about that.

Plus, I completely agree about the father/son relationship between those two. Which in return makes Elisabeth the surrogate mother of course, and Mozzie probably something like the best-loved uncle and friend.

A.w.e.s.e.o.m.e. tag to one of my fav eps!
morgo7kc chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
awe, cute fic!
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Liked this.
NrtnIntroToLithasnothingonme chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Oooh, how really super clever!

I like how you tied in Free Fall with Mozzie's comment from one of the latest episodes when he's talking about Neal&Peter's "patriarchal relationship" and whatnot.

I absolutely loved, though, the fact that you show how both seem to realise as they do so. It's very cute, and made me squee just a little on the inside ;)

Thanks for posting
Seanachie chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
This was really well-written and insightful about Neal. However I don't understand why people think a 45-year old man (Peter) would consider a man in his 30's (Neal) as his 'son.' Younger brother maybe, but it's really a stretch to turn 10 years difference in age to a father/son thing.
iamhere23 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
i loved it!
Ellimer chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
You really captured Neal and Peter's relationship and even Elizabeth's.

Love it,

-El
Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
There are times on the show when I have thought- dang Peter just tell Neal how you feel about him. Although Peter does let Neal know when he has done a good job. Nice job on this.