Reviews for Love, Love, Love
Msmiumiu chapter 22 . 2/3/2017
I love it
bst.mauro chapter 3 . 4/12/2016
lifeisbeautiful2323 chapter 23 . 9/2/2012
i loved this story! bestey and addison are the best portrayed mother and daughter. this is soo goood. please continue writing more stories like this
tansikat chapter 22 . 11/13/2011
That was a great story.
bookworm125 chapter 23 . 11/10/2011
Awww, thats sooo sweet! Loved the whole story. Are you going to write a sequel? Maybe just a one shot about the wedding, i would love to read that. Great story!
LoveandLearn chapter 23 . 11/9/2011
It's over? No! That's not cool. Was this the story you were thinking about doing missing moments for? I remember making missing moment suggestions for someone's story. I don't remember who that was or what story it was...I don't remember like 70 percent of anything I say to anyone now-a-days because of all the homework.

At least I've still got Story of a Girl to look forward to. No one updates anything anymore!

I can't believe she's getting married. I'd think Addison would have freaked out about something like that. When she pulled Addison aside to have that private conversation I thought she was gonna say she was pregnant and Addison would freak out even more and advise again getting married just because of a pregnancy and Betsy would be pissed with Addison for thinking something like that...but then again that's my wishful thinking for making the story longer.
jjrdCM chapter 23 . 11/9/2011
Thank you so much for offering us this story. You are an amazing writer. I am glad that Betsy called Addison "mom". ( it took her a long time although. haha) I like families stories with Addisson. I wish i could find more stories like yours. Anyway, thanks again for this wonderful story.
LoveandLearn chapter 22 . 10/26/2011
Kevin and Addison are so fucking adorable! I'm so bummed they didn't work out on the show. I would totally love to write a one-shot or something about that pairing but I never have ideas for them which really sucks. This is actually one of the few stories going with him right now. I miss him!

Betsy's problem is so relatable. I mean, I'm still living at home with my parents but college is so brutal! I miss sleeping so much. I miss having lazy days with nothing to do. Luckily, there is only like 4 weeks left of the semester. And once I'm done with that than I have time to read and watch lots and lots of Kevin/Addison shiz.

Update again soon, okay? No negotiations. And update that other story- Story of A Girl, I think it was- I wanna see what goes on there too!
jjrdCM chapter 22 . 10/25/2011
Loved your update. I am going to miss this story. I don't know if you are going to make another update, but i really want to see Betsy to call Addison and Kevin "mom and dad".
LoveandLearn chapter 21 . 9/18/2011
Only two chapters left? That sucks so much!

Now in regards to next chapter: A letter is probably not the most interesting route to go. Since she just left for college maybe you can have her having a hard time adjusting. It's hard to move away from home and not have someone caring for you constantly. So maybe she shows up at home in the middle of the night with doubts and says maybe it would be better if she commuted from home to school. And then Kevin and Addison could talk her through it.

Glad you updated! There is nothing to read now-a-days! It sucks so much! It's like people just stopped updating everything good.
deslil chapter 20 . 9/5/2011
i love how they had a birthday pie. lol. but yay betsy is going to college. they must be so proud. update soon!
bookworm125 chapter 20 . 9/5/2011
Aww, how sweet, betsy going to ucla? Is she gonna be pre med like dell was? I think its so sweet how it makes addison and kevin happy and its what delk would have done. So cute, update soon!
LoveandLearn chapter 20 . 9/5/2011
YOU UPDATED! YAY!

Ucla, huh? That's quite an accomplishment. It's not easy getting into that school. My friend had a 4.0 gpa and like 5 AP classes and she didn't get in. She was heart broken. So Betsy getting in should be like a huge accomplishment and Kevin and Addison should seriously be very proud. I bet now they feel stupid for thinking she was doing something she wasn't suppose to be doing.

I'm very intrigued by Henry. I dont know why. I think he's an intersting child even though he's too young to do anything. Will be be a bigger part of the storyling in coming chapters or is he just in the background?

Cant wait for the next update.
jjrdCM chapter 20 . 9/5/2011
Loved it. Betsy deserved to be happy. I am glad she will go to college.
tiburito85 chapter 19 . 8/20/2011
Oh oh pleeeassseee make a pregnant Betsey! Please please please! I would love to see how she and Addison would react to that, and Cameron! He seems like a great guy, I'm glad Betsey has found someone she cares so much about. Anyway. Please make Betsey pregnant? Please? Ok I'm done! :)