Reviews for When the Bough Breaks
lzech216 chapter 7 . 3/13/2016
Just found your story. Greatly enjoyed
Maddox black chapter 7 . 2/27/2016
Love these stories. You are so talented.
HaileeLovesBooks chapter 7 . 6/29/2015
Oh my god when Dean was putting Daniel to bed and he said what Mary used to say! It was perfect! And I don't think Gabe could possibly be more perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
This really a tiny detail to be a perfectionist about but 2 men actually do have the genetic material to form a girl, a boy, or even some new gender. Why? Men have two sex chromosomes: X and Y. Females also have two sex chromosomes: both X. So if two guys give birth, there is a 50% chance of a boy, 25% chance of a girl, and 25% chance of a new YY gender.
Jet Set Radio Yoyo chapter 7 . 11/11/2014
Great story I liked it.
Nicolene B chapter 7 . 1/28/2014
Good story!
Rae Roberts chapter 7 . 1/11/2014
Good story! Not a fan of mpreg but this transcended the genre. Thank you for an enjoyable read.
Rae Roberts chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
Ahaha, Gabriel's porno tape... I would watch the whole thing too, Sam. ;)
Rae Roberts chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
So sweet!
Rae Roberts chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
"When two people love each other very much..." LOL you have pretty much nailed Gabriel's personality. Adorably cute little story so far, and the explanation for the m-preg actually makes sense.
ManicTater chapter 7 . 11/13/2013
On, no! Sammy!
ManicTater chapter 6 . 11/13/2013
Gabe cracks me up.
ManicTater chapter 5 . 11/13/2013
Ah, the explanation for why the Nephilim were destroyed.
ManicTater chapter 4 . 11/13/2013
I'm glad Cas is feeling better.
ManicTater chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
I was wondering if something was wrong with Cas at the end of the last chapter and I guess was right. I think it will help if he sees Dean with the kid and if Dean sets him right about the mindless fuck commentl
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »