Reviews for Journeys
bigfan22 chapter 9 . 4/10/2014
Awesome story. You blended each crossover masterfully. I really enjoyed this all the way through. Great job!
MWRANDOM chapter 9 . 10/1/2013
Excellent story!
kirallie chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
hey! I love your Journeyverse stories! been trying to access the Journey verse sight the last few days with no luck, is it down?
Fayari chapter 9 . 6/18/2011
Finished this in an hour flat, loved it, looking forward to the sequel.
Fayari chapter 4 . 6/18/2011
The moment you said Chappa'ai, I knew this became a Stargate thing. I wasn't sure what crossover it was until that was mentioned. Good thing I love SG-1.
WickedBlue chapter 9 . 6/10/2010
I’ve loved your Journey fics since the first time I read them years ago somewhere else I think. I still think it’s one of the best BTVS stories out there. Loved seeing Xander come out of the shadows and making his own way and how you incorporated all these different cool fandoms and actually managed to keep everyone that much in character and the humor that’s always shining through.

“Come with me if you want to live“ Hehe :)

And that ‘talk’ between Teal'c and Oz was just hilarious.
wolfey141 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Hey what is the site for your journeys story?
RedHeadReader chapter 8 . 1/5/2008
Well done, im glad to rippers coming out to play, bring him out more often please. anyway, i love the xover and how you wove everything in. very well done ;p
Marz1 chapter 3 . 12/3/2007
so now its predator and aliens? i still want to know what those first criters were
Marz1 chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
so far interesting. seems to be a cross over with just about everything! I don't recognize these demons though.
purrfus chapter 9 . 11/4/2007
I've read this book several times on several sites, and it always delivers.

I love plot, and when you add pacing, and dialog, etc etc etc its a wonderful thing.
mabpagan chapter 9 . 10/25/2007
Wow-this book took my breath away. You are the Monarch of Crossovers-every one captured to perfection, and blended seamlessly into the Buffy-verse.

Absolutely stunning.
wild wolf free17 chapter 9 . 11/21/2006
Well done.
TheKitsuneKage chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
love it major crossovers
WraithRune chapter 9 . 10/8/2006
Hey, just wanted to say great story and great job! keep up the good works! ;) Dun worry about negative comments.