Reviews for Not With Anyone
Blooper6 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
This is great, your a very good writer and you should definitely continue this story! :D
Aaileen chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Oh! This is wonderful! I love this...I am already completey drawn into this story. It reminds me of when Kate was the only one to believe in Jack at the end of season three. It was only obliquely referred to and I always wished that it had been highlighted a little more. Today was a red letter J and K ff day and I feel like I am witnessing a renaissance here. Please continue this! Thank you so much!
Wolf's Edge chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Oh brainwashed Jack? This sounds really neat! I am excited to read more.
ForeverErica chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
YAS! OMGGGGGGGG. JACK. What happened to him? Why are his friends doing this to him? What could they have possibly made him out to be in Room 23? A killer? A spy? Gurl, I'm on pins and needles over here, because this was so awesome. Jack, being so fearless and brave when he woke up in that room, sure that death was on the way, but still spitting in his captors' faces, SO JACK. AHHHHH. I love him SFM.

And Kate, FIGHTING for him. THIS line right here FLOORS me:

" 'But he's Jack,' Kate sobbed, turning to look at his unconscious body, leaning like a rag doll against the tree."

*SOBS* Kate is so devastated that people can't trust him and rely on him like she still does. I can't imagine what she must be going through, being the lone supporter for Jack, when a gang of his friends want to hurt him, or whatever they have planned. She has to help him. And the slap to Sawyer's face was awesome. Slap him again, Kate. LOL.

" 'He's not dangerous, only confused,' Kate said, her voice broken and dejected."

She is breaking my HEART. I can imagine her slumped over in the sand, her eyes on Jack as Sayid, Sawyer and Locke leave him tied to that tree like that, watching him like he's a bull ready to strike. :(

" 'Kate, that's not Jack, not the Jack we know. You have to accept that our Jack is gone... for good," Sayid said, the hurt of losing his friend evident in his voice and eyes, as he brought a hand up to her shoulder, trying to soothe her slightly."

OMGGGGG. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Now, if Sayid doesn't know what to do about the situation, and Jack is the leader being helmed up and is unable to control the situation, then that leaves Kate to figure out a way to get the group to trust him. I wonder what she's gonna do. She has to figure out what happened to Jack. I hope she can! I know she can.

Yas, you are the best. Keep going!
Jane chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I would love to read more, sounds interesting
Cinzia chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
This is so intriguing. I want to know how it will end, so yes, keep writing it. I'm especially curious about Kate and Jack's interaction.
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4