Reviews for Not With Anyone
desperate addicted reader Cinz chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
ok, now you can't leave me like that. I need to know. Will have to wait another month to read what's going on? Give me a spoiler at least. Beside the fact that I'm eager to know what's going on,I have to say that if you read something and you're imagining what you're reading, then it's a success. Great job as always. When you will write a jate book?
ForeverErica chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE B-DAY LOVE. I feel like a complete and utter failure for reviewing this so late. I remembered reading it like seconds after you posted it and wondering what the heck happened to Jack and why he was being so callous to Kate...Only time will tell! Also, I want you to know that I think it's so cool that we're both playing with the events of S3 at the same time! Coincidence or fate? Kate caring for Jack against the wishes and opinions of the camp is so Kate, and very S3-Kate, when she was the only loyal tie that Jack had to the group. I love that you left that in there.

Okay, so Jack sees the Oceanic survivors as the enemy? So he doesn't know that he was on the plane too, that he's one of them? And if that's the case, is he loyal to Ben, to the point of killing or hurting the survivors like he believed they hurt the children? What else happened in Jack's barracks? What did Jack mean by the following:

"You should get some rest. It's going to be a long day tomorrow."

I NEED TO KNOW! So sorry for my late review! I love you. You're the best writer around. I swear it. My muse.
demuselle chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
ok so I need to write it very clearly: I LOVE YOUR of single word.I couldn't wait to read something yours again so I'm really really glad you are 've totally made my I'm waiting for more;)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
Like!
Cinzia chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
OMG Yas, I love this fic so much. How am I supposed to wait other 4-5 months until the next chapter? *inserts puppy eyes*

P.S. Happy Birthday Erica!
SoFeelingTheLove chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
I have been waiting for you to come back to this story! Thank you so much! has been a desert lately.. i was so glad to see your update!

I'm glad that Kate still has jack's back. and i feel sorry for him, poor jack, they brainwashed him :( but the fact that he smiled when he saw her is a good thing, right? i can't wait to read more. please, update soon!
Newf chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Oh I REALLY REALLY like this. Brainwashed Jack huh? That could be a lot of fun as long as they get him back to normal in the end! What a neat idea. Please post the next chapter soon, I can't wait to read what happens next!
FinchelOlicity chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I've only read three of your stories so far but they're all really good. :D
jhplug chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Intriguing so far. Would love to read more!
franci chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
ZOMG,please continue this!

but keep writing In Pucket too,pwwwwwwease! don't abandon that fic!

why are they banishing jack from the group?pft,stooooopids! it sounds very interesting babe! keep it goin'!
SoFeelingTheLove chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
This is a very interesting start! It looks like they brainwashed Jack? :( I'm glad Kate's sticking up for him and not turning her back as everybody else are. It looks to me like she's not going to give up on him. Are you going to write the present situation parallel with the past? Can't wait to read more.
stef chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I would read anything written by you, even Skate fics (there, I said it. lol.) - so, please continue!

I have one minor request tho: Make the chapters longer please. I need MORE. ;)
Blooper6 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
This is great, your a very good writer and you should definitely continue this story! :D
Aaileen chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Oh! This is wonderful! I love this...I am already completey drawn into this story. It reminds me of when Kate was the only one to believe in Jack at the end of season three. It was only obliquely referred to and I always wished that it had been highlighted a little more. Today was a red letter J and K ff day and I feel like I am witnessing a renaissance here. Please continue this! Thank you so much!
Wolf's Edge chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Oh brainwashed Jack? This sounds really neat! I am excited to read more.
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »