Reviews for Storm Warning
anonymouse chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
cute af, love it
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Nice! Well done! I like the characterization. It's good to see the bonds being formed between Neal and Peter.
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Yay!fluff
CecilyLightwood chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
: ) I love Neal in winter stories! Awesome job!
gotyour6 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I really like the whole trust/mistrust theme of the show. And what would happen to you our two guys without Elizabeth! I would love to see her broker a conversation sometime that touched on a whole 'nother side to the conflict-they are both afraid of losing the friendship, the partnership, and (face it, guys) the love between them. Really enjoyed your story.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
great story! maybe there's still hope for some trust in neal
BlueDiamondStar chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
wow, so awesome story. great job addressing trust issues between Neal and Peter.
ellesbelles2009 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
loved
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Nice bonding and discussion of trust issues between the two, and El being sweet and helpful as usual.
melles chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I really liked this one. It was a nice gesture from Peter to cut off the anklet (even though El had to interfere at some point). Sometimes Peter's just too suspicious, but eventually he learns to trust Neal.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Aww That's Great! I Mean Not About Neal's Ankle, But About Their Trust Bonding. I'm Glad Peter Is More Trusting Of Neal. But I Can't Imagine Neal Shoveling Snow. I Just Can't. Peter, I Can See Him Doing It, But Not Neal. XD
LianneZ4 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
This is maybe the third or fourth time I've read this story, and it's still absolutely perfect! It's totaly believable and very touching. I like it :)
LvSammy chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
These just get better and better. Thanks so much for the entertainment.
True Love Lives Forever chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Yet another great story of yours!
Dadaiiro chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
If it was bothering him, couldnt he just put it on his other leg? With the healthy ankle?