Reviews for Storm Warning
swanpride chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Hi, I just wanted to inform you that I added your story to my rec-list. You can read what I wrote about it here: swanpride dot livejournal dot com/8270 dot html

If you have any objections, please contact me.
starshine chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
This one is adorable, but it made me sad. We had once had a patient in our clinic treated for an unrelated illness, and he had a monitoring anklet similar to Neals S1 anklet. The wound underneath was pretty gross, and nobody had bothered to take care of it. We had to call the law enforcement to cut the thing, and they did not want to!

Just wanted to congratulate you on making your story very very real, down to the fact that people who wear an anklet must do daily skin care for it.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
That was a good story! I thoroughly enjoyed it! Thanks!
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
As a severe weather fanatic this title just begged to be read. And being in MA, we got our share of those snowstorms and I remember shoveling the sidewalk when a plow came by...I didn't make it to the walkway...glad my mom is as good at getting stains out of stuff as El is (light purple pants vs. muddy slushy snow). I thought the use of it as a way to get Peter to realize that Neal doesn't always have an angle was nice. And getting El to play mediator was nice but my favorite part was her outright disdain for Fouler (that was intentional). Classic. So much was so good...but it is after 3am and I need to sleep. Great job, wonderful short story. 10/10
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Liked this.
thevigilante15 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
very sweet!
alli1 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Ireally enjoyed this story. It was totally in character, and I especially liked El being the voice of reason. I thought the show glossed over the whole Fowler/gun thing waaaay too easily. That should have been a one way ticket back to jail for Neal, so I understand Peter having trust issues. I'm glad they're both trying to 'get it back to good'.
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
That was really, really good :)

You had everyone perfectly in character and their voices were so spot-on that I could see it playing out in my head as I was reading. I felt sorry for poor Neal with his bleeding ankle but you did a really good job of making both his and Peter's reactions realistic. As much as Peter does care about Neal as a friend it is still hard for him to trust that he won't do something stupid if the temptation is there, and I liked how Neal was able to see that even if it did still hurt a bit.

The way the two of them both promised to try harder felt very true to their characters and I had to chuckle at Neal panicking about being late on Monday morning and Peter's amusement over the fact he'd gone so far as to run to get there.

The use of Elizabeth was also very nice and it was great (and again true to character) how she didn't actually take sides but she did manage to make Peter see that perhaps he needs to give Neal the benefit of the doubt a little more.

I really did enjoy this.
Rosie99 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I loved that, really well done.
mam711 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Excellent!

I especially liked Elizabeth as interrogator, and Neal being late and needing to run.
Ellimer chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
It would suck to ave a trackin anklet on all the time wouldnt it?

Satchmo the Snow Dog. Love it!

-El
morgo7kc chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Excellent awesome wonderful story! *favorites*
CandyCakes chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I just wanted you to know how much I enjoyed this story! I thought that you did a good job of keeping everyone in character (even Elizabeth). Very good job and I look forward to reading more stories from you!
TJ-TeeJay chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I loved this! You had the tone between the two of them exactly right, and I love the fact that Peter starts to trust Neal. Though I think we'll have to wait very long to see something like this on the show because the trust issue between Peter and Neal are what the show is fundamentally built on. Anyway... great work!
Duffy1 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I always look forward to your stories. The action and characterization are always true. Loved this. I don't like whump or M/M (I can only guess what that is), but most of yours have just been great writing. You're really good, kiddo.
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »