Reviews for Storm Warning
Duffy1 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I always look forward to your stories. The action and characterization are always true. Loved this. I don't like whump or M/M (I can only guess what that is), but most of yours have just been great writing. You're really good, kiddo.
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
*squeals* Absolutely fantastic! Yours is one of the best stories focused solely on Peter and Neal's partnership/friendship that I've read in a long while. I loved everything about this fic, from the snow storm catapulting Peter and Neal into re-evaluating their relationship to the easy banter that you've written so well. Neal is so sweet for shoveling others' sidewalks and the Peter/Elle scenes were wonderful. Best of all, you ended the story with Peter and Neal bonding over trust and "running" AND you put them back on the hunt for Hall.

Altogether, a highly enjoyable read. Please continue writing for White Collar. You're doing an amazing job of sharing your love for the show with the rabid fans. :D
govgal chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Excellent story!
Ultracape chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
As usual, terrific. There aren't enough stories about the hazards of the anklet. Aside from just getting socks on underneath it, and the chaffing, etc., there are so many other things that could go wrong.

In one of my stories I included a scene where Neal was climbing a scafolding when doing a painting on a ceiling. The anklet caught on something and he fell twisting his ankel and the anklet had to come off in order for Peter to wrap it.

But I wonder, what if for some reason other than injury, the ankel swells, maybe due to some illness, insect bit, alergy, etc.

However, that's not the point. The point is I enjoyed this and look forward to your next story.
Moonfairyhime chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Aww, I loved this! Great look at Peter and Neal's relationship!
Kanarek13 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Aaaah, another winner after Miami Nice :D Loved every word, sentence, syllable and letter. Perfect :D
FlapperFinzNoNames10201303 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
This is so adorable, I could eat it. Lol, with so much snow outside my house (In New England but close enough :D) I can relate to it! I loved the Peter-Neal interaction, and I loved Elizabeths part(s). All of it, wonderful. ~Nayah
citiesofsouls chapter 1 . 2/9/2011