Reviews for Screw the Magical World
Monster King chapter 1 . 2/5
Great story.
pudentane chapter 1 . 1/21
Great story! Thank you for sharing your talent.
tamashiyuki chapter 1 . 1/19
Very good!¡
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 1/19
Muwahahahahhahahahaa! LOVE it!
whiteartsnun chapter 1 . 1/18
Well done chirpingly forthright story! no horrible edits needed!
hunzbookwyrm chapter 1 . 1/6
Just love story so far, Can't wait for the next update
noxenrom chapter 1 . 12/8/2017
Edgy as fuck
nkh1 chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
Cute story.
erik chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
An entertaining story if a little rushed.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
Tenth try? I envy the patience of those goblins. I'd given up after the 3rd.
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 1 . 11/23/2017
This is awesome
Smargden chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
fun to read , and totaly in my way of seeing the life of poor Harry
If you like to read, hope you like my 'The Escape'
Best regards
/Smargden
Zamia chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
Love the fact that Mr Evens has an Odd numbered vault. Vive la République. Cheers. Z
Bronze chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
A very good story that I've read at least once before. And unfortunately left me with the same question both times. What happened to god ol' Dumb-As-A Door?! Yeah, he was wounded in the final battle but hardly life threatening. You left that out of the ending. Another thing I think would've been good in the story. Harry has those RPG-7's, Malfoy Manner would've made such a lovely target. Then there's that beautiful Carl Gustav Recoilless Rifle he also has. Much, much bigger bang there. Had he used either before Vulgersnot could escape, a hell of a lot more Des would be eating death. Maybe Harry should've shot ol' Dumb-As-A-Door right after Vulgersnot. He was a thief. He deliberately went against the LAST WILL of the Potters because he knew better then they did. He knowingly placed a child in an abusive home. The least of his crimes is lying to law enforcement. To me that marks him as a Dark Lord masquerading as a Light Lord.
Bunny10345 chapter 1 . 8/21/2017
Could you write a story about Harry Potter grabbing all his gold and belongings in a bottomless bag after he finds out he's the master of death(and can't stay dead) and he goes to the world of game of thrones?i really like how you write and I can find similar stories but I really want one where harry has a dragon or a basilisk,it could be a basilisk because(just for the story) only parsletoungs can hatch basilisks,also if you consider this could you make the dragon or basilisk a female and name it Kieren?