Reviews for Screw the Magical World
mumphie chapter 1 . 7/6
Feel like you let his friends and the marauders down.
MeinGimli chapter 1 . 6/21
Should be screw magical GB.
He has a witch as his wife.
The Morphin' Physic4ist chapter 1 . 6/15
Hmm. Review of whole story: A nice idea but I think your writing style needs some polish. This will probably come with time and practice. As the story was written in 2011, I don't know whether you'll ever read this or if you've been practicing in the meantime, but I shall review regardless.

The execution of this tale seemed rushed and somewhat forced, and all the characters felt very two dimensional. It may have read better without the 'Deus ex machina' artifice of Harry suddenly gaining emancipation by two routes, immediately followed by sudden onset lordship syndrome, then everything being handed to him by first the goblins - the valuable basilisk - then all that lovely weaponry, which he never used.

The hero really should have to work for his victory in the story. I know he has had a hard life but most of this was before the tale started so there was nothing for the reader to really get their teeth into. It was all to simple.

Anyway, a good effort and I hope you continue(d?) to write and improve.

PS: The story you say inspired this. Could it have been 'The Sniper' and its sequel by DobbyElfLord?
This guy doesnt have a clue chapter 1 . 5/30
Nice one shot
BlueKarou79 chapter 1 . 2/24
Not bad. I hope he let Sirius, Remus, Hermione and a few others back in his life once he was a French citizen. There were several people who never turned their back on him.

I wish we had gotten to see the downfall of Fudge and Umbridge. That would have been sweet!

The letter you had Harry write for the Quibbler was great!

That explanation about the French dialogue being underlined should be at the beginning of the story. Without knowing why you were underlining those sentences it was just distracting. Finding out afterwards is an answer, but at that point no longer helpful.

I felt bad for Hermione. God, what happened to her?

Anyway, good job, and thanks for writing.
Monster King chapter 1 . 2/5
Great story.
pudentane chapter 1 . 1/21
Great story! Thank you for sharing your talent.
tamashiyuki chapter 1 . 1/19
Very good!ยก
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 1/19
Muwahahahahhahahahaa! LOVE it!
whiteartsnun chapter 1 . 1/18
Well done chirpingly forthright story! no horrible edits needed!
hunzbookwyrm chapter 1 . 1/6
Just love story so far, Can't wait for the next update
noxenrom chapter 1 . 12/8/2017
Edgy as fuck
nkh1 chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
Cute story.
erik chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
An entertaining story if a little rushed.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
Tenth try? I envy the patience of those goblins. I'd given up after the 3rd.