Reviews for Screw the Magical World
Bunny10345 chapter 1 . 8/21
Could you write a story about Harry Potter grabbing all his gold and belongings in a bottomless bag after he finds out he's the master of death(and can't stay dead) and he goes to the world of game of thrones?i really like how you write and I can find similar stories but I really want one where harry has a dragon or a basilisk,it could be a basilisk because(just for the story) only parsletoungs can hatch basilisks,also if you consider this could you make the dragon or basilisk a female and name it Kieren?
ProditorMagnus chapter 1 . 6/27
Disappointed that Harry does not have determination to stay away as he promised.
randy612 chapter 1 . 5/27
Hi, I didn't like this story as well as the Harry Callahan story. I don't know why, maybe I just didn't connect with this Harry as well.
R chapter 1 . 5/8
This is kinda stupid. First he goes and sez, "fight your own battles" and then he goes and cleans up the whole mess by himself.

Have some damn consistency.
Redwing1co chapter 1 . 4/30
Good story
Bronze chapter 1 . 4/20
I read this once before and totally agree with the idea of using guns against Tommy boy. Bumbleohsomore and the rest of the morons of at least magical England refuse to allow this to be done. Why? I'll never know! I mean standing in the open exchanging spells with someone far more experienced and more powerful due to the binding of your magic, is beyond stupid! But then with total fools like Bumbleohsomore and the even more intelligent Fudgepacker supreme what else can you expect from that world? The gun gives Harry the chance to kill more Death Eaters at a range that, in some cases, they can't see their attacker so can't send spells against him/her/them. I can see nothing wrong with this when you consider that Death Eaters ALWAYS attack in greater numbers and run away when they're out numbered. They take great pleasure in attacking people who can't fight back. They enjoy slaughtering entire families. Not caring whether they're Pureblood or Muggle-born. With that attitude I see nothing wrong with using guns to take out as many as fast as possible. As if they're dead they can't hurt anyone else. Now then, I hope then, Bumbleohsomore died a broken man knowing he was responsible for Harry leaving magical Britain.
Hippothestrowl chapter 1 . 2/8
This races along like a book of notes without depth or feeling or emotion. However, there is fun to be had and it's readable if you skim quickly over some of the routine cliche passages (not all else you'd go straight to the end!)

A far better ending though, to fit the story title, would have been if Harry had not killed Voldemort but instead blown Dumbledore's head off like an exploding melon. Then he could have shouted through his megaphone, "Now you owe me one, Tom - give 'em hell for me!"

- Hip
68phoenix chapter 1 . 1/17
nice short fic. wish it had been longer
The crazed Rabbit chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
okay it was an excellent story ill give you that, but their are some problems with the story but thats probably only because their were a few grammar issues along with a few sentences that could've been structured better. There was one thing that frustrated me a lot though, you didn't quite capture some of the characters right ,particularly the goblins, but thats ok and you did really good but remember that you should always check over your story a lot and it's always great to get a beta for your stories.

T.C.R out
stacygrrl2002 chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
Simple, clean, and neat
SortingHat chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
BTW: This is the most funniest Mary Sue (Gary Stue) story I have ever seen and I usually avoid them.

Fics like these are troll fics.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
Well you gotta remember that Britain is responsible for capturing nations and treating people like slaves. The left wing controlled by the right wing big corporations have unjustified their blames on America.

America has always helped citizens in other nations and not only that but rebuild paying out of their own military money (not tax payers).

When Iraq before Hussein was taken out people were having *random* blackouts whenever he feels like it and made people *vanish* much like the media is doing today if you say something the government doesn't like.

The left have proudly said they want to be like Venezuela which has a top down police state on news.

Here is one from CNN's own site that is VERY far left. 2014/02/21/world/americas/venezuela-fact-from-fiction/

Now Venezuela is having a major power/economy crisis as their socialism is failing and be prepared for the EU even the best nations to have the same problems.

France is having a breakdown.
Rebmul chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
that was good
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
Great story! I really enjoyed it. I love "Goblins help Harry" stories, because they usually involve Dumbledore getting his comeuppance in some way and Molly getting put in her place, as well. I'm glad you had Harry take her to task in your story. Given her disrespectful treatment of Sirius in book 5, I was surprised he didn't take her to task. After all, she was living in his house rent-free, yet she treated him as though he were a rebellious toddler. I hated the way she tried to override and interfere with his decisions concerning Harry and constantly butted into their private conversations. I would have tossed her out on her ear.

Frankly, I'm curious about her Howlers. Did Molly think he should have stayed in Britain to have his magic bound, his memories obliviated, and his fortune confiscated? I rather doubt any of that could have been reversed once they realized their errors (assuming they would have admitted them, if they had), and I'm sure she wouldn't have wanted a nonmagical Harry for Ginnys husband. Besides, if Harry hadn't left, Amelia probably would have died in that attack, as no one else came to her aid.

I find Dumbledore's letter to Harry both amusing and as annoying as he**. LOL at his desire to "protect" Harry. He's been in far less danger in the French Foreign Legion than he was in Hogwarts. At least, he has competent soldiers fighting alongside him and appropriate weaponry to accomplish his tasks. That's far more than he ever had at Hogwarts. Dumbledore just wants his weapon back. Well, he lucked out with Harry solving the Voldy/DE problem for him.

I really enjoyed Harry's method of eliminating Voldy and the Death Eaters. Wahoo! I don't blame him for not returning to live in Britain, though. Knowing their fickle loyalties, they probably would have had him arrested and tossed into Azkaban for killing all those "fine, old, upstanding Purebloods" ... the Death Eaters. I wouldn't put it past Umbridge to charge him with murdering Voldemort.

No, better for Harry and Gabi to stay out of Britain and away from Dumbledore, Molly, and Ginny. I'm sure the others don't mind visiting him - not if they're truly his friends. Besides, who wouldn't want to visit them on the beautiful French Riviera or in Provence or wherever the manor was located?

Thanks for sharing your story.
chaoswizard chapter 1 . 4/2/2016