Reviews for Alias
Lover of Emotions chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
that is good. update soon please.
EdwardCullenROX chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
WOW:) I am amazed and astounded by ur stories, this one and the others. Your FF's are amazing, fabulous, really well written. Please continue writing, its a shame to let them stay incomplete :)
persnikitty5 chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
omg! i love it!
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 3 . 5/12/2011
Ah so soul bearing. Beautiful.
claire18974 chapter 3 . 4/1/2011
Great chapter ! Sam is jealous and hurt, it's sad but beautiful, I like it ! The best chapter of your story for me until now !
Dixie chapter 3 . 3/29/2011
I love, love, love this. So hot! Please write more stories with these two as a pairing. You write them so well. I love the conversation they had about their feelings in this chapter. I will check out the link to your site.
LLevey chapter 3 . 3/29/2011
Loved it!

Keep it up :D

LLevey :)
smiles2go chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
Very hot and steamy. Love it! I'm thinking...is the backseat of a Charger big enough for two men? and one of them Sam? LOL I'm not so sure!
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 2 . 3/1/2011
Well that was an exceptional read. completely delicious!
JCassie241 chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
*hugs this story*

*hugs you*

Beautiful job! Oh man, for more of this... where is that new community you're talking about?
Maira the Panda chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
I... uh... guh. *faints*
Maira the Panda chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I'm halfway between laughing out loud and fainting from excitement. Ooooooh, second chapter! Off I go...
Charmin chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
I really like these two together. G is so much smaller than Sam, I can see him being manhandled. You write so well. I also wish there was a slash fan fic site for NCIS-LA. Let us know if you start one or find one. Supernatural has some good slash sites that I read from all the time.
Zabby chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Okay, so you've hooked me in and I need more. I'm loving this so far! More please.
LLevey chapter 1 . 2/11/2011