Reviews for The Return
TruthQuest chapter 5 . 2/26
This was perfect! I love IT! Only a few small, as in insignificant, grammar errors, but they certainly did not detract from the story, well done!
Ancient Arbiter chapter 5 . 1/31
Very cool. Would've made a awesome episode of Chaotic, so great job.
Kris chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
Dude, this is pretty cool. Afjak is my absolute favorite creature, both in the game and in the show, and an episode like this featuring his return would be awesome. I hope they would actually make this an episode, but for now, all I can say is that you are awesome.
Zak Saturday chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
Oh I don't think Von Bloot scans will be available anymore... heh heh.
Zak Saturday chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
Whoa... Sarah's reaction... a little scary.
Zak Saturday chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
Oh this is getting GOOD.
Zak Saturday chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Rock Raider chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
This is an awesome story. It's good that you gave the Afjak thing the closure it never got in the actual story. Frankly, I think that the series should have continued another season. I say that because there was a lot of stuff that never got resolved in the series. What things? Well...

Tangeth Toborn ever come back to Perim?

did Afjak go (even though you answered that in this story)?

happened to Kiru and his friends to make them decide to stay in the Underworld?

made the people of the Overworld who remained in the Overworld decide to make a known thief like Vlar their ruler?

of the Cothica? Will it ever be found?

would the other five Codemasters give upon their defeat?

the people of the Present Overworld even remember Vlar (besides Najarin), or was his past forgotten over time?

So many questions about Chaotic left unanswered, yet because the game was a fad, we may never know the answers.

That aside, it's good that at least this was cleared up. I wonder what Najarin and Afjak will do now. I wonder how Afjak's training will change now that his father is older than when Afjak disappeared in time. I imagine Najarin's training might be taken to the next level, partly because Najarin feels that's why Afjak left to begin with, and also in part because Najarin doesn't have as much time as he did before to train Afjak (though the question of how long the lifespan of someone like Najarin is is something to consider). Of course, one must also remember that Afjak is essentially 1000 years into the future. He likely has a LOT that he has to catch up on. I wonder how he'd feel if he found out that a descendant of Vlar is now the ruler of The Overworld. He would certainly be surprised. I wonder how his presence would effect Perim. I mean, he knows things about Perim that could likely change the face of Perim as its denizens know it. Things that, for all we know, have only been privy to Najarin. Does Maxxor know his ancestor was a thief? Does Chaor know his ancestor ruled the Overworld? Does anybody in Perim know that giants used to exist? Sorry, I guess I'm rambling.

Anyway, liked the story, liked how it gave a part of the Chaotic mythos some much-needed closure, good job. Well, anyway, see ya.
girl1213 chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
So when's part 2?
...Okay, I know that's probably not going to happen, but it feels like another adventure should follow through, maybe with Tom and Afjak, because besides Najarin, Tom is the only other person Afjak knows now. Not to mention how overwelm Afjak is going to be, he's going to need all the support he can get.
That's my thought anyway, what do you think?
alonealexabluerose chapter 5 . 8/18/2011
love it man update soon!
Takinom chapter 5 . 2/12/2011
I loved this story! Are you planning on making a sequal? I bet it would be totally amazing. Please?
Abby Panther chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
oh no!
MysticPrincessWarrior chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
This is awesome...great story...-
Takinom chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
I love this story! I can't wait to see how Najarin and Afjak are going to react to each other and how the rest of Perim is going to react when they find out about Afjak. Please write the next chapter really soon.