Reviews for Echoes of a Past Life
Amanda27A.g chapter 6 . 3/2
I really like this story.
Emerald Eme-Pon Walker chapter 6 . 7/8/2011
Rakusa chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
haha, very weird crossover! Is this AFTER Jim died and is now inhabiting the body of the new guy, who looks different on the outside but Melinda really only sees Jim? Why couldn't Rei sense any ghosts? I like the idea, but the characters seem a little forced.
Sol Fox chapter 6 . 5/11/2011
A pleasant tale, if a short one. Well rounded, but a little rushed. the ending gives a nice end and leaves plenty of room for a sequel if the mood strikes. Minor typos, but mostly well written. Any problems can only be fixed by constant practice. Don't give up. And try writing an original story (seems you have god plot ideas, all you need now are original characters).
UH-60 NIGHTSTALKER chapter 6 . 5/10/2011
I'm kind of sour that the fic is over, but i enjoyed every bit of it! Good Job!

Question though, will there be a follow up fic? I was kind of hoping that we would see more adventures of Melinda and the Shenshi.

Either way, it was still a great fic!
mae-E chapter 6 . 5/10/2011
this was great! other than thee normal typos and geting the sleeves wrong on the the bridesmaid's dresses wrong.

I liked the added touch of rayee being able to see spirits and gettting to see her mother!

you did a great job on the wedding. i'm one of the knuckleheads, i expected the cake to get shoved in a face. I saw my brother do it to his wife at their wedding. lol (well now his ex-wife)

I liked how chad kept bugging raye cause she caught the boquet. lol remined me of that line in the second addams family film when wensday caught the boquet and then replyed

"its not binding" after beinig told she had to get married. lol

I thought it was a good touch that mina sliped her picture into the manga. lol let that be delia's problem! lol

was the manga that lita recomended gundam wing?

I thought the whole converestaion over the panting was a great touch!

I liked the part that molly's mother created the pin for the dress.

you did a good job on this story.
mae-E chapter 5 . 4/23/2011
this was a really good chapter!

you might need to proof read a little more, but just the usual stuff.

I really liked how everything flowed and worked.

good job.
UH-60 NIGHTSTALKER chapter 5 . 4/23/2011
Once again, you have delivered a quality chapter that has me begging for more.

That was a very sweet scene with Molly's mom and her husband and I was glad to see that she was now willing to allow her daughter to live her life.

I also liked that even though Maxfield could have gone into the light, he chose to stay and watch over Molly. :)

And Eternal Sailor Mars sounds like one bad mother... (Shut your mouth!) I'm only talking about Mars ( We can dig it!)

I can't wait to see what you have in the works! keep up the good work!
UH-60 NIGHTSTALKER chapter 4 . 4/14/2011
Thank you for updating! I'm your best friend now :)

I loved how you managed to place Naphlyte in this one and that he still cares about Naru/Molly.

I just hope that Molly's mom stops being so stubborn and listens to what he husband has to say.

Update soon please!
wildflower1014 chapter 4 . 4/14/2011
Sooner or later is Melinda going to find out about the Sailor Scouts? Maybe she might be one?
mae-E chapter 4 . 4/13/2011
an interesting chapter.

a little lacking in your normal detailed charm.

I liked the coments melivin made. he was funny. somethings

never change. :)

I've never known melinda to ever run from a ghost.

she usually stands her ground.

surprised that melinda didn't offer to help cross nephlite over himself.

I liked what he said to her when she called him maxwell.

I liked how the other girls handled melinda's questions. and the akward looks they gave each other.

ami's lie was good. very believeable!

you need to proof a little bit more you tend to drop words and such.
UH-60 NIGHTSTALKER chapter 3 . 4/8/2011
I love this story! Ghost Whisperer and Sailor Moon are 2 of my favorite shows, and you placed them together so well!

I love that Sakura was finally able to accept that her son was grown and was able to move on.

Please, Please, Please, update soon! I'll be your best friend :)
mae-E chapter 3 . 3/30/2011
ths was a good chapter. just some proofreading erorrs. glad you got the problem fixed. I tried to help by sending someone wh had the answer your way.
wildflower1014 chapter 3 . 3/30/2011
I am glad that you were finally able to upload this chapter to your story. Also, I liked it when you had Darien's parents be able to cross over.
mae-E chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
this was a great chapter! I liked how you had her visit raye at the temple and that raye gave her a protective charm?

just what did raye see in the fire? and will she tell the other girls?

will darien tell them about melinda's visit and claim?

what was the dark shape? was it just a dark spirit? or something to do with the negaverse?

I think the scene with darien and his parents went very well. i like that the mother was the one to bolt at the idea.

i liked how darien barely batted eye at melinda's revlation. :)

I loved how the call to dr. payne went! and her husband's reactions

I thought the conversation with serena went well.

so will they visit the spot below the highway where the car actuallly impacted? maybe see the reason why darien doesn't rember anything?

i liked the coment melinda made about going somewhere less exotic next time was cute.