Reviews for I would expect it from me not from you
JChan2845 chapter 3 . 2/25/2014
Does Sasuke tell anybody about Naruto's secret or does he keep it to himself? Please update soon!
ICan'tStopReading chapter 3 . 9/7/2013
Please finish this story soon. I enjoy it.
Emerald-Pen chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
Update soon I want to know hat happens nexT!
Izzywing chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
Nice! I really didn't see that one coming! But Maby I'm just slow... Either way, great story! And if it's not too much trubble, please write more!
raven knight01 chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
This is also amazing. Especially since go lucky naruto is secretly a emo. I really hope u updated this one as well, would love to know what happens next.
Monounoke chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
This is certainly an interesting story. And the whole twist with Naruto cutting is definitely different. I haven't seen it all that much before, so at least it's a pretty good breath of fresh of air for a story. Keep writing, I can't wait to see where this story goes.
Amai-Shi chapter 3 . 2/23/2011
Well it's certainly interesting so far. Definitely didn't expect the step-brother thing, but I like that. It's a nice twist. The story is a lot more original than you might think it is. Sasuke's a bit OOC, or is it just me? Heh, that rhymes. But that's fine. I'm really enjoying this. Please update.
emo cat chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
dont critasize emos because im emo so back off emos
KrisChin chapter 3 . 2/23/2011
I find myself, somehow, very much attracted to this story. I don't know why.

But the grammar could be improved :X, I also have a few questions.

1) Why do Sasuke and Naruto live with each other?

2)Naruto called Sasuke his 'brother', does he use it as slang or are they really brothers?

Anyway, I love this story, I think A7X really appeal to me too.

R.I.P The Rev!
Hanafurirou chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
omg!

that's so like sasuke!

oh my,what happen to naruto? i wonder,is someone did something to him?

waiting for the next chapter!

thx for writting!
Serenityofthematrix chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
OMG that was unexpected Naruto doing that. This was good.
SecludedSky chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
Ha I laughed at the "why indeed". That was funny!

Ugh, but I was all O_O "Ohmygosh!" when sasuke found naruto cutting himself! Suspense!

I can't wait to find out what happens next
SecludedSky chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
Ohmygosh! I was so lost in the reading that when I finished chapter two, I was like 'WHAT!Nooo!' I really want to see what happens next!:D Great story!
Serenityofthematrix chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
Wow naruto's friends are really mean. The chapter was good.
Hanafurirou chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
Ah...

I'm gonna wait for next chapter!

I like your story!