Reviews for Bloody hell, another letter?
WhisperOfTheRose chapter 25 . 12/26/2012
England,
First off, I'm Canada. CA. NA. DA! I really don't see how it is that hard to remember. Also, I'm not sure if your still doing this, so...
I just wanted to say, next time I am visiting France, can you two keep it down a bit? I am not sure I will ever get your screams out of my head...

Hey, Iggy! It's the awesome Prussia here! I dun get it, really, how ya forget our own ex-colony's name. Also, in retaliation to you screaming France can have you whenever he wants, Russia and I want to say that we have claimed your former colonies' vital regions for us!

Canada (and Prussia!)
GintsukiKyu chapter 25 . 1/19/2012
Dear Mr. Kirkland,

My name is Kyu, am from Belgium and I have a couple of questions.

1: Where does Flying Mint Bunny come from and what kind of creature is he?

2: Do you know if there are any mystical creature in Belgium and where? I'd like to see one.

3: What do you like the most about Belgium?

and 4: If there where 3 things you could change in the past what would it be, how and why?

I hope I wasn't to direct with my questions.

Sincerely,

Kyu
beautiful-surreal chapter 25 . 10/28/2011
Yo! England-san! What's up, I love ya! You practically saved my life back in high school when I hopped over the pond to go to St. Bede's Boarding school in Upper Dicker. *laughs* Mate, I've gotta admit, you've got some REALLY weird names for things, you're so literal. I mean, what were you THINKING when you named that forest 'Good Shag Woods'? *grins* I nearly fell off my chair when I heard about that one. XD What is a 'spotted dick' anyways? I assume it's not a pimple-covered something you put a condom on. XD Lol.

But geez man, I wish you exported some of your sweets/candy to the USA. Everything is so expensive otherwise, and I've been having cravings for those gummy snakes you make. What do you call them? Um... *googles* Ah! 'Yellow Bellies'. Made by Haribo, lovely brand, you get... O_O WTH? 30 IN A BUCKET? *dies and goes to heaven*

But yeah... there's something I've been wanting to ask you. I didn't know how to ask you before since I was kinda shy and had you in this... hero-worshiping... thing... *blushes* -but... I've heard that with America, a part of his hair is Nantucket, and his glasses are Texas. If that's so...then... then... what's the Stonehenge of you? *blushes, runs away and hides* I can't believe I just asked you that...*mutters* and god, to HELL with the stupid shyness cropping up at random moments... DX

-British-American by Blood and Citizenship

P.S. Regarding what I am, it's kind of funny. My mum, the american has green eyes- like you. My dad, the brit has craaaazy eyebrows that need to be trimmed every now and then. ... *feels awkward*

P.P.S. I'm coming over June 2nd next year for my sister's wedding in London. Can't wait to come back. Want me to bring anything?

P.P.P.S. ...this is fanmail...isn't it? ...*blushes, nosebleed and faints*

From beautiful-surreal:

XD god, that was fun to write! XD All true, but greatly exagerated in the style of anime. England's got a fan! XD I wonder how hell react to that...?
Agent Duck O'Rico chapter 25 . 10/4/2011
Dear England,

Become one with Mother Russia, da?

Do svidaniya,

Russia
ohmygodno chapter 25 . 8/26/2011
Dear The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland,

First...I've always wanted to call you by your official title. :D

Also, I just wanted to tell you that you are my idol. I actually picked up some of your vocabulary.

Blimey I've go to go. Bye Iggy!

-The United Kingdom of England's Ultimate Fan
Just being Sirius chapter 25 . 7/9/2011
Hey, Iggy!

So I was thinking, do you want to hang out sometime? And I am not blushing! We haven't hung out since my lame male-self insulted your cooking, and I think that's a shame.

To be honest with you, I need your help. Ivan, Yao and Kiku have all been rumoured to want my vital regions, and I need someone that I can fake-date to keep them off. I was sat last night, thinking 'Who is a strong, independent, attractive nation, who would be gentlemanly enough to help a poor heroine like me?' and you were the only person cool enough.

Please can you help?

Love, Amelia F. Jones (a.k.a. the coolest heroine of America EVER)

P.S. Me and Alfred fell out last week. The stupid pig actually thought that hamburgers were better than hotdogs! Can you try and convince him for me?

P.P.S. I tried to get my Ameri- I mean English right for you :)
Firey-Nii-Wolf chapter 25 . 6/7/2011
Hello Papa!

It's your daughter, London. I can't believe you started this letter thing. I'm proud of you. Anyway, um I hope you don't mind, but Paris & I set up a small tiny little privet date for you and France. Heh heh.

Oh yeah! I wanted to ask you for advice on asking out. You know, Russia's son. *blush*

Oh, my fairies say hi.

Go on that date with France!

Your wonderful daughter,

Molly Kirkland
Chandinee Richards chapter 25 . 5/17/2011
Dear Iggy,

Ciao. It's Brook (Sicily) here! You prob don't remember me, but I'm the girl who's always with america. After all, he did take me in...

PerĂ², I have to ask, do you have a dangerous creature I can use? I need to teach that idiot of a fratello that you call Romanao a lesson. After all, he did somehow manage to stop my from being a nation! And, I would do it myself, but I couldn't put my prezioso hydra up to that!

Ok, I;m gonna stop now...

tanto amore,

Brook

(A/n): ONG! lovin this. Ok, Brook is an oc for a story I'm posting soon. It's not a letter one though :(
Strategic Architect chapter 25 . 3/9/2011
Dear Mr. Kirkland,

To begin with, no I'm not trying to harass you like Sealand and Alfred. And I'm proud to say that my grandmother's family hails from you and she always taught me to behave lady-like around a gentleman. However I do have some questions for you.

In my American History class mt professor said that the United Kingdom neglected the thirteen colonies for twenty years. Would this be the reason why Alfred went against you? Because he felt you abandoned him?

How would you compare your intelligence agency with the other nations? I heard that you had done incredible work during WWII with gaining Enigma from France who in turn received it from Poland.

I heard that the liner, Titanic was built in one port town in you. How did you felt when you heard that the liner sank? But...how did you feel about what happened to all of us ten years ago on September? I ask this because, well, you are Alfred's big brother and effectively my big brother right?

Before I forget, can I go to a pub with you one day to hang out? I can be the designated driver since I'm a lightweight...and can't drink as a result.

With Affection,

S.A.

P.S. Don't worry I'm not going to throw a curse on you, I would never do that to a fellow flying mint bunny lover!

P.P.S. I know Alfred is going to kill me but, he still keeps some of the toys you gave to him when he was little. Including the suit you bought for him! Check his closet, that's where he's hiding them!
CageslothSchmiiidt chapter 25 . 3/7/2011
Dear England,

I don't know if you've watched the Inbetweeners, but if you have, have you ever considered trying the 'Football friends', 'car friends' or 'friends!' thing on America (or anyone else, same thing) to see if he starts jumping on cars like in the episode? Just a random thought.

Also, what was Germany's reaction to that rampage in Luhenburg a while back? I'd ask him but I don't think I'd get a complete answer

Unconnected, I thought I'd share this story, see if it makes you smile. Spotted in Kosovo, The new flamboyant welcome sign the American base dazzlingly declared "WE'RE SECOND TO NONE"

Down the road, the sign on the more understated British base had hastily been changed to "NONE".

Stay sane,

DarkMagicWhiteLight
RaddestBaddestBirdInTown chapter 25 . 2/19/2011
Dear /England-sama(samajapanese honorific),

My name(that I go by) is Amelia and(unfortinetly)I live in america-samas home although I would much prefer to go to europe or asia...OH sorry rambling on i knida do that anyway just to make somethings clear...

A) You cooking IS good, it just doesn't LOOK appetising that's why people say its bad ,and french food LOOKS good but tastes...odd, NOT bad(if I said it was good his ego would inflate(more))but strange.

B) I LOVE english literature,and King Arthur, and i do NOT think your crazy for believing in 'mythical'creatures, i love mythology myself.

C) about the whole fandom canon pairings i DO read USUK and FrUK but i onl really think the BROTHERLY USUK could ever really happen and FrUK is annoying because france-sama always ruins it by, well, being...himself and the only good one is Asakiku(sorry had to say it).

D)I think people sholud appreciate you more, but just don't get a big ego about it,okay?

and LASTLY your probably (at least) one of my favorite characters(2nd would probaly Japan-sama)so just to tell you yaaa and you have a whole fanbase(but if fangirls come by RUN, dont ask questions, just RUN)so your never alone(or lonely)so just remember hat 'k(dont go all sarcastic and tsundere)

bye, have a good evening.

Sincerly,

Amelia
Preposterous-Puppet chapter 25 . 2/18/2011
England,

I have too changed! I've become even more awesome! (Its possible) And West doesn't put up with me, it's the other way around~

Yeah, Italy brough it up at breakfast when he was spacing out, then France started ranting and West kicked us out... (Un-Awesome)

He's been telling me and Spain loads of awesome (Evidence) ...stuff. I wasn't really believing anything he was saying (Because he was practically molesting Spain while saying it) But~ It seems you just verified everything he said~ Kesesese~ The awesome me will be sure to hint that to France later on~

The awesome Prussia!

P.S. Y-Your inviting me out drinking with you? ;~; *Cough* -Of course the awesome me accepts! I will gladly make your evening more awesome!

P.P.S. What do you mean N. Ireland is never drunk?

((Your "looking" at a fellow fan x3 I just couldnt help myself xD And The awesome Prussia totally must be added to this~ *Was totally trying not to giggle too loud while reading your reply, other wise she'd wake her family* xD))
AquaGrace chapter 25 . 2/17/2011
To England mon

HIYA! Irie! That's you feeling alright in Jamaican BTW! I haven't seen you in a while, mon,ever since you let me have independence! I'm so glad you started this letter writing thingy, now I can speak to you again! Anyway, do you still have big eyebrows? If so I can trim them, no problem mon.

How's America and the other european countries?

You must visit me! There's this sandcastle competion soon and we have to enter it! And by we I mean You and Me! Or i'll have to ask America or Big bro Cuba or Russia...

Anyway, see you later and visit mon! I've grown taller since you last saw me!

Love Jamaica.

I just had to do Jamaica!
Herro Kitty chapter 25 . 2/15/2011
Jerk England,

Why not, you jerk? I hate you! One day you'll definitely bow to me!

Hey, I learned to write a long time ago! And it wasn't to impress you or anything...jerk!

Yeah I did! Did you lose your eyes or something? I don't wanna write anymore so you have to come over and write for me. And then I don't have to ask Papa Sweden for postage stamps anymore! Jerk :P

Wait, so that's what it is? Uh, I mean of course he bought it for me! I'm a lot stronger than America, I can do it! And you're just weird since you don't get scared by horror movies. I don't admire you at all, jerkkkk!

So there! You have to come over now! Latvia even says so! Right Latvia?

From,

Your little brother Sealand

P.S. I DON'T MISS YOU OR ANYTHING!

P.P.S. Why not? Prussia is so cool. Just you wait, you jerk! I'll definitely be more awesome than you!
Alaska Jones chapter 24 . 2/14/2011
Dear England,

Well tough shit, /sir/. Not magically talented? Alright, my dad might be a bit of a dunce, but Russia could put a curse on you faster than you can say "Bloody hell" or whatever you stupid Brits say. Remember Bugsby's chair? Yeah. Suck on that.

I think I'm pretty damn gifted.

But to answer your question, they're alright I guess. America is usually so far away and busy with others he hardly sees me. Russia... I'd rather stay away from him. He creeps the crap out of me. Russia doesn't visit me too often. I guess it's for the best. He's a creep anyway.

So, good day and all that crap. But there's a good chance I'll be suing you. Have fun with that, jerk.

~Alaska Jones

ps: I'm serious about crawling in a hole. Better yet, just curl up and die.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »