Reviews for The Thing
HogwartsHussy chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Antlerish chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Oh goodness, I'm having a difficult time putting into words how much I love this. Man, I miss that kind of innate understanding these two used to have with each other...

This line, right here... "He did a little upstroke with the backs of his fingers, just to test the smoothness. Then he did a downstroke, slower, as tender as he dared."

AWWWW. That kinda punched me right in the feels. I don't know why, just the way it was worded, so tentative, so sweet, gah- I loved it.

Well done!
Neshomeleh chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I like it, hope you write a sequel to it:)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Aw, this is really sweet and tender. I love it and wish we got to see more of this in the show! Thanks for sharing.
LittleLurker chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Wonderful story. Loved the emotion and how Sam realized by degrees that Dean had come to him for help without actually asking. Beautifully done! Maybe you could write a sequel? I'd read it instantly and many others, too, I guess.
Caitriona O'Seaghdha chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I LOVEEEEEEEE THIS! I've been looking for a story exactly like it! Thanks so much for writing :)
onanickle chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Arrgh! This is SO GOOD! Please tell me there'll be more! I don't expect there to be, but it couldn't help to ask/beg?/plead?

What a great story. Thank you for wiriting it!
Cheryl W chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Awesome! I loved the way the story unfolded, that Sam's one perceptive focus, Dean's beard, lead him to realize his brother was off, was hurt.

And the brotherly interaction, the care with which Sam shaved Dean conveyed such affection.

Great job!
ArmagonAuthor chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
This is something unlike what I've seen in for a very long time. It's original, it's cheeky and emotional at the same time, and it's well-crafted. This is an instant favorite. Thank you for sharing!
sylia91 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Lovely fic, but these boys they do hurt my heart.
fifimom chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Thanks for writing and sharing.
Psychee chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I enjoyed this and definately want more.
jensengirl4eva chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Wow that was really great. I enjoyed it so much. Great job.
Ster1 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
What a great story! Loved the underlying theme of how Sam's assumptions colored his understanding of the situation and once he let those go, he could see the truth. And poor Dean...trying to cope alone until he realized that he needed help...sigh...these boys break my heart...