Reviews for 221b
Guest chapter 24 . 7/2/2013
Ewww
Guest chapter 10 . 1/16/2013
This story is intriguing, but also far too confusing. I continuously feel as if chapters have been deleted accidentally, as the gaps and missing links between scenes are too wide and random to be properly filled just by imagination. That, and the abrupt changes of POV that are never properly heralded nor contain any clear indication of just who is the current narrating voice, often until the end. It's starting to become irritating, frankly. The fic as a whole would gain a lot from a little more clarity.
Puggle chapter 34 . 7/22/2012
That was FANTASTIC. Really creative and beautifully written. THank you so much for sharing.
Colgate Cavity Protection chapter 34 . 7/4/2012
I love it! Bawled my eyes out the last few chapters...hehe but you cant stop they're meetin', its fate. lol.
MiseryHunting chapter 34 . 6/13/2012
I love the Lake House and i trully liked your Mycroft - as a big sister I can relate.

But if i have to be completely honest, I HATED Sherlock for what he did to John. I know, I can understand him, but the bare though of "I started sleeping with Jim 'cause i was sexually frustrated" repulses me. Not only he's having sex with a presumed "friend" of his, but he has to write it to John, saying he's oh so smart. It just seems cruel and at the end I sadistically wanted Sherlock to hurt.

A good story though.
Kokoroyume chapter 34 . 3/7/2012
Great AU :)

Thank you for this story !
CharmingKarma chapter 34 . 1/31/2012
You have been redeemed. Completely and totally redeemed. Now please excuse me while I flail in joy. Now that that mandatory fan session is over...You did a brilliant job! It was all perfect, and, and, and-ugh! Words fail me. Thankyou so much for putting your time and effort into this, and thanks for ending this on a high note :) Cheers, may nearby inanimate objects behave.
NinjaBearClaw chapter 34 . 1/31/2012
I love this story, I have read it twice and sobbed both times, its lovely

Keep Writing

Ninja
power0girl chapter 34 . 1/31/2012
*PHEW* I was soooo scared to read this this morning! As soon as I saw the alert in my inbox I started feeling anxious. I was so afraid you were going to leave them suffering and separated.

When I got to the realisation that John remembered, AND had the journal with him to show Sherlock, my heart skipped. Were you setting us up for an even bigger crash? Would Sherlock admit the connection, or would he remain indifferent and push John away cursing them both to lonely lives?

NO! THANK GOD NO!

Thank you so very much, you have restored my faith in authors who, might torture the reader a bit with nasty things done to the boys, but in the end gives a satisfactory ending that makes the reader happy! Thank you, can't say it enough.

Ta
Zonya chapter 34 . 1/31/2012
Oh god this fic is one of the best I had evr read in my life! thank you for sharing!
Magpie1600 chapter 34 . 1/30/2012
Awh I'm so glad they found each other. Thanks to John
MSYOU chapter 33 . 1/30/2012
The Lake House was always a favorite movie of mine so I had to give this fic a read and I'm so glad I did :) the last chapter was heartbreaking :/ I really wanted Sherlock and John to get their happy ending, but since it seems there is one more chapter left I'm optimistic about it. Can't wait for the next chapter!
littleredfez chapter 33 . 1/29/2012
I think I might just be crying, and hyperventilating slightly. Am waiting on tender hooks for the next chapter! x
power0girl chapter 33 . 1/27/2012
Oh I am so worried about why the next chapter is the last, the idea of John & Sherlock not knowing each other and not being... what they are is worse than John dying!

Well done though, it's got me all riled up, so it MUST be good!

Cheers