Reviews for Time to see through eyes unclouded by hate
totally-anonymous-person chapter 19 . 6/18
can you please update? this is a really good story and I like it a loot. I would love to see this continued
Logic chapter 19 . 11/17/2013
I wish there was more!
DIAlecHotty chapter 19 . 6/3/2013
Omg I love this! Update soon please!
Guest chapter 19 . 1/12/2013
love it
Guest chapter 19 . 10/11/2012
Love it can you update it though
The Stygian Angel chapter 19 . 6/11/2012
Awesome story:) Plz update as soon as possible;P
HamsterInMyHeadSaysHi chapter 19 . 2/1/2012
I really like this story :) Will you ever continue it?
Frelphegor chapter 19 . 11/9/2011
Oh! No! I got to the end! Will you please update? :D I adore all of them so much 3
tablekorner chapter 19 . 10/30/2011
Damn, I wish there was more. I'm going to favourite in case, because you never know. But loved your story.
tablekorner chapter 18 . 10/30/2011
Love it! Sad there's only one more chapter and the story isn't labeled as complete though. This story is awesome.
tablekorner chapter 15 . 10/30/2011
I'm loving this story. I'm expecting some form of fight between Michael and Lucifer, or a fight with some outside force between Lucifer, where Michael has to get involved in like at school or something. But its just a great story, love reading it.
tablekorner chapter 5 . 10/30/2011
Awww I'm loving this
LiveALittleDarlin chapter 19 . 5/22/2011
I really love this story, especially this chapter. I think it was cute and funny how the boys realize their little sister is growing up and maturing. I can't wait for more chapters as Cas and Ann grow up even more and to see how they deal with their only sister becoming more feminine and such like with her first boyfriend and such.
empireofapples chapter 19 . 3/24/2011
I love this story so much! The prologue was extremely descriptive, and its what pulled me in the most. I had this story in my bookmarks for awhile, and I couldn't remember what the summary said, so when I started reading Year 1 I couldn't help but 'awww' the hell out of my lungs.

I cried when Mummy Eve and Daddy Adam 'went to Heaven'. Those brave little souls! Michael is such an amazing eldest brother, and the exchangements between everyone is so amazingly LIKE them. It's sad how Anna went from a sweet little girl to I'm-gonna-kick-your-ass Tomboy.

So far, my favorite chapter is definitely the latest one. The rock paper scissors thing really got me. And the sneaky way you put in the Winchesters at first was good too, then I kind of could't help but laugh at the whole 'Sam and Dean are going to be the step-caretakers of the angels that they are fighting/are going to be vessels of in an alternate universe'.

Yeah, so, update soon please? 8D
SpnLover chapter 19 . 3/11/2011
Pleeeeeeeeease update soon! Can't wait!