Reviews for The Wager
Alytiger chapter 1 . 1/17
So many bets :33 Even the Professors!
though I wanna know when McGonagall and Snape made their bet...
Kyonomiko chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
wow that was a darling one-shot! So glad I found this! The idea of the wager is pretty basic but it was so mind-numbingly refreshing that there was no "misunderstanding" or moment she finds out about the wager and gets all whiny and betrayed. Such a little gem
ksouza3 chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
I absolutely loved the "I'm keeping her" part. That is such a Draco thing to say I think. And I loved when you wrote "She's mine, she just doesn't know it yet." Hilarious! But so true! Great story yet again!
TSP chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Well I can see the others all making wagers but Severus and Minerva that's just rich.
hpfan addict chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
"Oh, LA!" (Sorry, -but I couldn't bloody help it!? Something about sharing quotes from beloved books?; well I suppose I couldn't help myself from my mind naturally jumping to 'Pride and Prejudice;–I'm an 'Austenophile.' It's a line frequently used by character, Lydia Bennett, as an exclamatory; and for who knows why, your brilliant work of fiction made me want to proclaim it?!)
So? Did I mention I loved this fic?! I didn't? Well shame on me! I love this fic! I really, really do!? Honestly, this wasn't the first time I've read this. But, as I was going through the stories I'd followed, I landed on this one; only I completely had it confused with one of a similar title, so thought I would try to refresh my memory on its actual plotline. Surprisingly? This happens to be a fic, that I loved from the first moment I began reading it, several months ago!? However, despite the thought that I had reviewed it, I couldn't locate an actual review for it, by me, in the listings anywhere; and since I'd long-since, abandoned my search for it online,(namely due to my having not recalled either its' name, nor, yours', sadly-)I was utterly shocked to discover it hiding from me, in my own list of 'followed!' Shocked, and delighted! Thus rereading it, and loving it all over again! I especially love how Draco realizes his real feelings for Hermione, exactly as Blaise predicted; and switches from trying to win a bet, to seriously pursuing her. It's both charming and hilarious to me how Slytherin, his techniques are!? I also agree the consensus, that much of the humor in this, is derived from the assorted wagers. However the one I was most humored by, is Fred and George's. As a meter of opinion, I quite think if I'm being honest, I must admit; I find myself both beguiled, and enamored, with the your portrayal, of the Weasely-Twins! I absolutely love how fiendish, and clever you've kept them, and a huge debt of my thanks, for sparing our beloved Fred! Well done! Cheers!;-)
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
A truly great story. I enjoyed reading it very much.
Ani Mei chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
This is really cute, romantic, and fluffy. I love how everyone had a wager on this.
LJ Summers chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
I decided to try a Draco/Hermione fic as it's not a pairing I had considered until just this week. This one seemed like it was light enough to dip my toes in.

Thank you. A charming story. I confess to especially liking the way everyone was wagering on this. lol
YunaNara chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
AWESOME story.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Fantastic fun for Dramione!
Awesome job!
Velvet Storm chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
That was fun! Loved all the wagers that came about. Snape and Minerva's cracked me up. I love the 'bubble' idea where they must kiss to get out of it. Very cute story.
Serenity20251 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
This one shot is really good and cute really well written like Amnesia I like the way you portrait Draco keep up the good work
looking-for-redamancy chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
I love love love your stories!
Sorceress of Magic chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
So sweettt
hisgirltuesday chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
This was a very entertaining read! Loved all the bets going on!