Reviews for The Wager
Dracohasmycat chapter 1 . 1/25
Oh this was great. I figured out the TSP was the Slytherin prince before he sent the second gift. I felt so proud of myself! Lol.
Fraulein Takoor chapter 1 . 1/16
Hahahaha loved it! Really funny how everyone had a wager on them xD
Loulita0205 chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
insanely cute!
ANGSWIN chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
Too cute... ;)
Miss Ladybug xox chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
This was amazing!

I loved it immensely! My only wish is that it wasn't a one-shot, instead a series.

You are my favourite author for this entire month (maybe even year!) because this story was so awesome!

Please keep up the great work I will definitely love more stories :)

From your number one fan,
Miss Ladybug xox
LCB chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
Love them!
safewordisdevilsnare chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
Light and fluffy, just the way i like it!
DyrtyLyttleSecret chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
Very interesting story. It is a refreshing take on the betting trope. I don't see why it's rating is 'M' but other than that it's a great story. I enjoyed reading the part of the professors and it would be great to see Blaise go after his partner. Thanks for sharing this with us and keep on writing!
alpha wolfstar chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
Really interesting concept! (If only it were real...)
Alytiger chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
So many bets :33 Even the Professors!
though I wanna know when McGonagall and Snape made their bet...
Kyonomiko chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
wow that was a darling one-shot! So glad I found this! The idea of the wager is pretty basic but it was so mind-numbingly refreshing that there was no "misunderstanding" or moment she finds out about the wager and gets all whiny and betrayed. Such a little gem
ksouza3 chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
I absolutely loved the "I'm keeping her" part. That is such a Draco thing to say I think. And I loved when you wrote "She's mine, she just doesn't know it yet." Hilarious! But so true! Great story yet again!
TSP chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Well I can see the others all making wagers but Severus and Minerva that's just rich.
hpfan addict chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
"Oh, LA!" (Sorry, -but I couldn't bloody help it!? Something about sharing quotes from beloved books?; well I suppose I couldn't help myself from my mind naturally jumping to 'Pride and Prejudice;–I'm an 'Austenophile.' It's a line frequently used by character, Lydia Bennett, as an exclamatory; and for who knows why, your brilliant work of fiction made me want to proclaim it?!)
So? Did I mention I loved this fic?! I didn't? Well shame on me! I love this fic! I really, really do!? Honestly, this wasn't the first time I've read this. But, as I was going through the stories I'd followed, I landed on this one; only I completely had it confused with one of a similar title, so thought I would try to refresh my memory on its actual plotline. Surprisingly? This happens to be a fic, that I loved from the first moment I began reading it, several months ago!? However, despite the thought that I had reviewed it, I couldn't locate an actual review for it, by me, in the listings anywhere; and since I'd long-since, abandoned my search for it online,(namely due to my having not recalled either its' name, nor, yours', sadly-)I was utterly shocked to discover it hiding from me, in my own list of 'followed!' Shocked, and delighted! Thus rereading it, and loving it all over again! I especially love how Draco realizes his real feelings for Hermione, exactly as Blaise predicted; and switches from trying to win a bet, to seriously pursuing her. It's both charming and hilarious to me how Slytherin, his techniques are!? I also agree the consensus, that much of the humor in this, is derived from the assorted wagers. However the one I was most humored by, is Fred and George's. As a meter of opinion, I quite think if I'm being honest, I must admit; I find myself both beguiled, and enamored, with the your portrayal, of the Weasely-Twins! I absolutely love how fiendish, and clever you've kept them, and a huge debt of my thanks, for sparing our beloved Fred! Well done! Cheers!;-)
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
A truly great story. I enjoyed reading it very much.