Reviews for Bella and the Beast
Eylia Riddle chapter 14 . 8/27/2013
Really good! I love it!
kaycross1184 chapter 14 . 11/8/2012
Wow I am blown away by this story. Very well written so far. I'm hoping you update frequently cause I'm looking for good stories to read regularly. Can't wait!
hennamerin chapter 14 . 11/8/2012
I'm so glad u apdated (:
please update more often .
frostedglaze chapter 14 . 11/8/2012
Oh Edward, maybe if he gets a teddy bear, he will lighten up a bit?
frostedglaze chapter 10 . 11/8/2012
Wow, can you believe I completely forgot about Carlisle, Esme or anyone else?
frostedglaze chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Why is Bella being such a doormat when it comes to Jessica? She is not her friend.
Jarvis chapter 14 . 11/8/2012
So glad that you are still writing I really like this story. Does Esme not know that Bella is being held against her will? I just wonder why she let her use the computor and what will happen now with Alice and Charlie. Please update soon.
tee dree chapter 14 . 11/8/2012
I like this fic very much. Please don't give it up! But I think it will not be easy to develop their love from this point...
tee dree
teamedward-slenderman chapter 14 . 11/7/2012
YAY! ANOTHER UPDATE! MORE YAY!
teamedward-slenderman chapter 13 . 11/1/2012
Please continue.
isestupidpeopl chapter 13 . 8/27/2012
I love this story
Please continue!
anonymous chapter 12 . 7/25/2012
Love it! Pleaase continue!
arison33 chapter 13 . 7/22/2012
Love the story so far can't wait to see what happens next and find out more about Edward! Please continue the story it is so good. I will say Carlisle is giving me the creeps I hope its only until Bella gets to know him better..
hennamerin chapter 13 . 7/4/2012
love it :)
plz continue ]
YankeeDiva chapter 13 . 6/26/2012
Oh I love this story and was beyond giddy to see a new chapter posted and what a chapter it is! So much goodness thrown together on this page. Simply DYING for the next in this favorited story!

Brilliant work