Reviews for The Hitch in the Hangover
Bones2014 chapter 13 . 1/3
Well, I've prolonged reading this last chapter because it's the last of your stories. I hate that, because you write my fave couple so well, & had some extremely brilliant story ideas. I'm going to miss that! I'd beg you to return, but don't know if you're getting these reviews. Thanks for sharing your truly enjoyable gift with me. In Hodgins words, it's been a pleasure:) Wish you well.
Bones2014 chapter 12 . 1/3
I don't know what that means...seriously! Otherwise cute. Have seen the episode though, which was pretty sad.
Bones2014 chapter 11 . 1/3
Ha, that was a clever one. I'm thinking that subconsciously, Booth is thinking along the same lines as Brennan here. At least in my version he is:)
Bones2014 chapter 10 . 1/3
Once again, you captured them spot on. I could so picture this happening, & would love to. This would have been perfect for my fav parts of every show...the last few minutes of B&B:)
Bones2014 chapter 9 . 1/3
Well that was in character for all involved:) that was fun to read:)
Bones2014 chapter 8 . 1/3
Ok, that was definitely them. Soooo perfect. Now this scenario I could see playing out on screen:)
Bones2014 chapter 7 . 1/3
Never a fan of slash, but have loved all of your stories so far, so read this one. Although they were so true to character here, I could never see Booth drunk enough or otherwise, that he would follow through with his buddies request. He's made it abundantly clear through the years that he's without a doubt hetero. I can however, see Brennan getting off on the sexual talk, & in return, helping him out with that:)
Bones2014 chapter 6 . 1/3
I'm pretty sure that would shut Sweets up, & I'm sure he didn't see that one coming. Point to Booth:)
Bones2014 chapter 5 . 1/3
I've got to say, I may have enjoyed this one a little too much. What's that say about me? This was fabulous! I can imagine Booth asleep on the couch having nightmares while this conversation is taking place. Would love a follow up to this one with a horny Brennan arriving home to an unsuspecting Booth?
Bones2014 chapter 4 . 1/3
So Bagdad Barbie bit the big one? Guess now we know why she never showed up. Extremely clever way to carry out that prompt:)
Bones2014 chapter 3 . 1/3
Damn that Brennen is one lucky woman. I could so picture this happening with these two:) a quite enjoyable chapter.
Bones2014 chapter 2 . 1/3
The Booth & Brennan I love, full of banter & possibilities.
luverofthings chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
Now I need a cold shower lol
delia84 chapter 13 . 8/11/2013
I love reading everyone's take on how Booth tries to tell Brennan he didn't want to call things off. This one is particularly creative. Nicely done.
delia84 chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
this made me chuckle ... multiple times. love their oh-so-innocent slip ups!