Reviews for The Invisible Line
HoneyBear84 chapter 1 . 2/18/2018
Love it, is there a sequel if not it needs one
AliceCullen3 chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
LOVE IT!
IHP chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story!
Btw, great summary. It totally caught my attention
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Oh, I definitely like it.
Findarato chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
You should write epiloque.
Simply Hopeless chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
It was definitely an interesting read. I usually prefer Harry as the top but this was one of the very few were I was convinced otherwise. I like how even after Harry was torn and didn't just give in willingly and how it was scorpius's first time. It not only cemented the fact he has been infatuated with Harry for a while but how young he is as well. Curious about how it ends with his daughter being in love with his lover and his son being close friends with him.
Megany123 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Beautifully written and soooo hot. Awesome job!
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I love a wicked Harry.
Faeriefyre16 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Interesting twist, and yes I feel like a dirty stalker, and I should probably be freaked out by age difference, but I can't bring myself to be because my inner-slashy fangirl is screaming about the hotness and won't let any other aspects of my personality consider the situation. I don't know if I want to anyway. ;)

Fae
Magpie1600 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
It sounds like the song dirty little secret could be sung here
Sharon T chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I liked :)
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Another pairing I don't read, but you've made it work.
Tadpoleinateacup chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Is it wrong to love this sooo much? They are just so sexy together, beautiful job!
Sheri Contrary chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
To be honest, it's a little hard (for me) to read stories where Harry is paired with Scorpius, because...well...it's just strange. *sigh* But, I must admit that you did it well...I got through it with minimal cringing. ) Great job!
mindgameplay chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
though oneshot it was nice...i'm kind of interested with this pair but haven't come across many good evn oneshots,let alone multis...so it was good reading this!