Reviews for A Kingdom Before It Falls
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
I'm a galeniss fan, but sometimes I wonder if gale doesn't love her at some points in the stories.
maddibrook7 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
cool)
marblesharp chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Do you know this story is perfect? Because it's perfect. ;D Reading this and then the ending gave me more closure than the books. Awesome job!
Sarah chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Wow . . . just wow . . .

I loved it! I wish I came up with this /:

:) Amazing. It's a perfect story to end your HG writing - perfect. Love it
Depressed chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I. Loved. This. I can't believe it was your last one! I've read some of your HG stories and I love them. And now that this is your last . . . I might just cry. No, I will cry. But it was amazing! You're amazing! Thank you for all the great stories.

-Lizzie
SadFan chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
This was beautiful and a perfect story to end your HG writing. Now I think I am going to cry! It was so well written and I loved it! You did an amzing job and I thought this was clever. I wish I would have been able to see it in the Second person POV, That would have made it even more amazing. Still, this was perfect in every way. You've summed up the whole series! Good job! And good luck with whatever stories you choise to write in the future.

-Samantha
queenozymandias chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
bb! This is Ellyce from our little chat over at the Winter panel! (:

I really liked the short, kind of clipped style that you wrote this in. 3
CatchingFire54321 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Aww, I'm disapointed that this is you're last fanfiction. But, hey that's your choice. And also, I agree with you with Mockingjay...

You're a real great writer. This story is bitter-sweet and I was a little teary.

Well, goodbye and good luck for the future! Fanfiction is loosing a great author! Tell you're Beta that They are an awesome Beta and that it's cool they stuck around with you for a long time.

Cya :)
Capella-Barbie chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I'm going to cry, not only because this is beautiful, but becuase you said it's your last. I enjoyed 'The 90th Hunger Games' and I adored 'We are who we are' and I fell into a deep love for 'Bitersweet Memory'. You have a wonderful gift, but I don't think I'll be able to read anything else of yours, that I read on Fan Fic. (THG, CT, M)
Cyvory chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
This story was wonderfully written.

Second person POV, simply amazing.

Your word choice, gorgeous.

The mood, fantastic.

The way it was set up, perfect.

I teared up a little bit at the end :) bittersweet endings always get to me.

It's always a great loss to fanfiction when someone as talented as you leaves. :( It's sad to hear that you are done with Hunger Games fics, but hopefully, you'll continue to write other stories, and possible full books in the future.

Thank you for all of the magnificent HG stories Lost! :)
Finnicksnunberfan1 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Awsome! I love your stories! Ive reed them all... Anyway i quess this is goodbye then... I wish u the best of luck with what ever you chose to do... Well untill are paths cross again my friend.
AbSim7 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
That almost made me cry...
Sapphire Wych chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
:( I don't know why I still cry reading fics like this. But, as akways, your writing is flawless and I love how you chose to write in the second person. It's different but in a good way. And, if you've given up on Hunger Games, maybe you could write some Will/Tessa fics of Max/Fang fics? Or just fics from those books? Lol. But great job.
turtleducklings chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
LOST.

D:

This whole thing is bittersweet. It's so incredibly beautiful, and so insightful and just /perfect/.

"Peeta's saved, but he's not Your Peeta.

He's different, dangerous. You hate to see him like this: murderous and full of rage and hatred for you. The boy you have trusted since the Games is now untrustworthy. But you don't let that stop you from trying to search for his old self. You won't let anyone get in the way of you trying to save him, like you promised to do from the very beginning.

You don't give up, and you never will."

THAT. You just summed up their entire relationship /flawlessly/. Seriously.

"But even with the deaths, there is new hope. There is hope with new life and a new way of living.

And that is the reason you make it through the day. That's the reason why all those deaths weren't for nothing. It's the reason why someday, you might be able to forget about the nightmares because finally, you are no longer trapped.

Because finally, you have woken up."

Gahh. That is so in-character I'm surprised that SC didn't write it herself, because /that/ is the sum of the entire series.

This was beautiful when I beta-ed it, and it's still beautiful now. This fandom is suffering a major loss with you leaving it, trust me, it is.

This was wonderful, dear! And don't be afraid to shoot me a PM if you want me to beta something, even if it's for a different fandom. I'm always here :)

-Dom