Reviews for Love Each Day
RusherBTRKendall chapter 22 . 1/30/2014
NEXT PLEASE ! ...
everyday-is-masloween chapter 12 . 11/19/2012
Great chapter(: And I was wondering, is there a certain way you imagined Daniel looking? Because I'm having really hard time reading the parts with him in it when I don't have a specific visual. Thanks!
everyday-is-masloween chapter 9 . 11/19/2012
All of this just makes me want to you puke, but in a really good way. Bravo, my friend.
destinyArtist chapter 22 . 10/5/2012
You must not give up on this story! Its too beautiful! Its like all the BTR pairings in one story! Well except jagan and kames. Well a little kames but not a lot. But im loving the JARLOS, it so beautifully tragic! Ugh! The whole healing part of your story is just awesomely sad! And cute at times. But mostly sad. Poor baby carlos! Ugh! So sad! T-T (sobbing eyes out)* … ok ok im good. I just remembered it a story. Its not real! Ugh! That just excellent writing. You must keep the story going and this writing thing. U really good don't bash your skills.
destinyArtist chapter 19 . 10/5/2012
Shrew cargan! Its all about the JARLOS baby! Anyway, loving the story so please keep this going. Don't stop the magic! Don't stop believing! I love the whole cargan scene too! It was cute and sad. Logan holding carlos for dear life, so hard making it bleed. Ugh! It was beautiful! But I ship jarlos all the way! Well that's it update soon!
Just Fetching chapter 22 . 8/23/2012
Please continue! You can't stop here
everyday-is-masloween chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
Noooooooooo not Carlos! Not my little Carlitos! Where's Bandanna Man when you need him?!
Aihime195 chapter 22 . 8/1/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE THIS STORY, IT'S ONE OF THE MOST DEEPEST I'VE READ! AND YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING TO FINISH WRITTING THIS STORY NO MATTER WHAT...PLEASE UPDATE SOON IT'S BEEN OVER A YEAR PLEASE UPDATE! Xl
destinyartist chapter 22 . 7/30/2012
Please cindy this masterpiece! Its so beautiful and soulful. This agog has such a message to it. Things like this happen every day its just sad. This story needs to be finish, if it not then it will be a crime against writers and other story's everywhere.
everyday-is-masloween chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
Gasp...I can't believe it. This is the first-ABSOLUTE first story that is almost as good as Beware The Superman. Seriously, I'm halfway through this story...and wow it's like Beware The Superman all over again. But, not quite. Sorry, you see I really love that story. I now rate things from 1 to Beware The Superman.
Lovely story (:
BTR oh heck ya chapter 22 . 7/10/2012
awwwwwwwwww!
thats all I can really say... it's like really sad - it kept making me cry
plz update soon
and also... Carlos.. plzzz get better soon...
mckayla chapter 22 . 6/4/2012
this is sooo sad :( pleeeeaaaassseee update
awesomefella6576 chapter 22 . 1/20/2012
i have fallen in love with this story please update :)
rosiedoll chapter 22 . 12/29/2011
So I just spend my whole night and early morning reading this. This story is EXTREMELY fantastic. The part where Carlos had died for 14 minutes had me crying til I read that he was fine. PLEASE continue with this.
handsonmyhips chapter 5 . 11/7/2011
Oh he is creepy alright. And if he touches a single hair on Carlos's pretty head oh it's ON. I am READY. Nobody touches my man!