Reviews for Just Say No To The Doughnut
KFF chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
You lost me when you compared The Doctor to anything Beiber related. No, just no in so many ways. And also 'his older, uglier brother, don't mean I can be cast aside', there are no words for just how wrong that is. Matt Smith is not ugly at all!. I will not finish this story, I find it to be terrible. Also you get his eyes wrong, they are green not blue.
TheOneFreeWOman chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
What is it with Doctor Who writers always giving Eleven BLUE eyes?, His eyes change from a greenish colour to a hazel green. If I knew I could send a link, I would send one of a closeup on his face. This is the 4th or 5th story where the author has given Matt Smith blue eyes. Where on earth does it come from? it's like saying Matthew Bomer from White Collar has dark brown eyes when everyone can see they are blue.

Sorry for the rant on your wonderful story, it just irritates me that people constantly do it and I don't know why.
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
*giggling fit to burst* Oh my gosh, that was too funny and slightly tragic, all at once. I could see Donna not getting on with the next incarnation of the Doctor, not at all. He really WAS ADHD! *snicker*
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Poor Eleven :(

I honestly thought out of all Tens companions Donna would be the most open minded towards regeneration... So I'm finding this a little out of character.

Also Matt Smith is far from ugly, he's just different and you have to get used to him. He also has hazel eyes not blue.
BundleofContradictions chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Kinda sad to think that Donna wouldn't like the Eleventh Doctor much, but I found her list of his differences from Ten interesting. The comment about Justin Bieber made me lol. Matt Smith is far from ugly, though. Donna's just jealous of his babyface!

Hmm, at least Donna, Amy and River are all on the same page regarding Eleventy's fashion sense. Gingers (and their daughters) think alike, I suppose...

Now I'm just wondering what would happen if Donna got to know the River we see in seasons 5 & 6...and what Donna would say about Rory...would she get along with Amy? Why did Ten erase her memories so we won't get to know these important things! Grrr!
Stetchnik chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
That was fun!
yaoilover6969 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
aww, that fez is evil and sorry to tell this to you doctor but fez's are not cool. lol i remember that
Sarah1281 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
That was cute. I loved the Doctor's confusion about why he wouldn't like someone who got to be ginger when he wasn't. I wonder what happened to Ten that made him so insecure about Donna when he came back. Did he find out her fate or something? Or even just that she was gone and assumed the worst?
le error chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
"…his older, uglier brother, don't mean I can be cast aside!"
How rude! I'll have you know that Matt Smith is adorable! Honestly, I don't understand why they don't like him.
10 is gone ( thank heaven I couldn't stand him ) get over it people. Fair story.
valerie to-dad chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Hehe this is awesome; I love it! Donna and 11 together would be something worth seeing, definitely. Very nice. (:

Any chance of you writing a companion piece of Ten on the other side, maybe (if that's how the thing worked), interacting with Amy and Rory? Pretty please? (:
SPaCeR8008 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
I love this one! Cracked me up!
Tanba Josav chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
What a clever way of getting around the whole Donna can't remember the Doctor any more clause!

I'm glad you touched on the whole Donna is older than the 11th Doctor bit, that would have driven her mad.

I love the 11th Doctor but your story reminded me yet again why I loved Donna and the 10th Doctor so much, well done and keep on writing.
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
THIS.

It is hysterical. I've always wanted to see Donna interacting (while consciously aware of who he is) with Eleven, and seeing the Fez Argument... I have a feeling that River and Donna would have identical feelings re The Fez of Doom.
domina tempore chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Aww that was super cute and hilarious!

"You're my best friend. What can be better than that?"

"Ooh! Donna Noble!" he swept her into another hug. "Nothing! Nothing at all!"

So perfectly describes them...And now you've got me wondering what Tennant would look like in a fez! Haha but the bowtie IS cool ;).

Lovely little piece (: Great job!