Reviews for I Don't Expect You To Care
skyboy790 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
This was very well sex was passionate and I love the complexity of the emotions Dave is going Work!
kaesaku chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
you should continue this story! it's probably meant as a one-shot but it'll be nice to see if their issues will be resolved. i love this pairing too! and it's frustrating that there's few fics about them. you should write more! ;)
Larkin21 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Really enjoyed this! Great job :)
under.spectra chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
i'm just. glad. people are writing Blainofsky now. took long enough huh? haha, i love how most of us are kurtofsky shippers at heart /
Avrenim13 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Love it! Lol I'm shy about writing smut too but yours was great and although I'm all for Karofsky and Kurt I like Karofsky and Blaine too. I think there's something really sweet about them being together and I love that you didn't make them all lovey dovey with each other although I don't think I'd mind it. I liked your writing, I hope you write some more stories about them.

Awesome fic!
TheFutureMrKarofsky chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I am definitely not a person that could ever be confused for a Blainofsky shipper (just not a fan of Mr. Anderson in the least), but I really did love your story! Although I shouldn't be surprised since I love everything else you write!