Reviews for The Unforgiving
annarky92 chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
WOW.

You let me speachless. Your prologue? Almost too perfect to be truth. Your 1st chapter - I can't really articulate how I'm feeling now. Really. It's sooo awesome.

And I haven't read any fics of Tron and all, because I was too lazy, but then I stumbled in your House fic (awesome, by the way, I just couldn't have the chance to review) and, looking through your profile, I saw this and you totally got me.

Man, it's Within Temptation! One of my favorite bands of all time! HAHAHAH .

It's very, very, awesomely good. I don't really have the words. Quorra is naive and all, but still, she isn't. Don't know if you got my idea, but anyway...

Keep writting, will you? I'm eager to know everything else. All of her story.

Sorry my English - as you, it's not my native language, but you write very well, I swear to you.

Beijos!
PinkRangerV chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
English isn't your native language? *blinks* Oh, so THAT'S why you've got the upside-down quotations!

Seriously, other than that, I wouldn't have known. This is ASTONISHING. And you're a Quorra freak too? Awesome! :) I can't wait to see where this story's going!

(If you're curious-a weird factoid is that Americans use the symbols ["word"] to denote a character speaking, where other countries use [,,word"]. Just something interesting.)