Reviews for Naruto Mysterious Power
ghost boy 952 chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
he cant steal the rasengan because there are no handsigns only shape manipulation
ana chapter 10 . 7/12/2013
great
Ana chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
Wow!
Mr. Mookenstein chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I'm saying what I'm about to say in a full business tone. I do not understand why so many authors see it fit to turn Sakura and Sasuke into complete characatures of their negative qualities. Pardon any grammar or spelling issues I may show, as English isn't my first language, but I am pretty sure you have issues with the word 'an' as well. Lastly, the two Village elders have always been grey towards Naruto, so I don't see why you've demonized them so much. Please explain these issues if you can.
EarthDestroyerEnnm chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
Sharingan can only copy justus only if it has handsigns Rasengan has no handsigns Shadow CloneJustu only has 1 handsign so in theory Sharingan can't copy Shadow Clone Justu. -_-
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Is Anko Mitarashi, Yugito Nii, female Kurama the Kyuubi No Kitsune, and Matatabi the Nibi No Bakeneko in the harem? if not i still think they'd be good for naruto.
jonjames427 chapter 11 . 7/2/2013
Taisune reminds me of willy wonka for the strangest reasons.
jonjames427 chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
The bridge should have been called "The Momoichi Bridge".
jonjames427 chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
We have never really seen sasuke steal any jutsu throughout the history of the naruto series as far as I know..
MythicGR66 chapter 82 . 7/1/2013
I just finished reading this story, every thing was going great until the last 10-15 chapter, when you added all the other crossovers out of nowhere, and the ending was rushed as hell 4 years of story put in to half a chapter and then the epilogue, you needed more detail, in to how things happened after Sas-gay's death, like how did IWA react to Kurotsuchi falling in love with Naruto, seeing he's Minato's son, also what happened to the rest of the rebel forces that escaped Konoha and you also completely forgot about the Hyuga Elders who were trying to kill Naruto.

But I digress, the story overall was great bar the ending, 8.5/10
Darkened chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
She sharigan copies techniques by showing manipulation via hand signs the rasengan is just pure chakra no signs so it can't be copied
Hikari no Suzaku chapter 13 . 6/27/2013
God... that's just cruel

You've discovered it, the ultimate Kinjutsu

THE HORRORRRRRRRR!...
palmz chapter 77 . 6/24/2013
great story
palmz chapter 76 . 6/24/2013
very nice story
palmz chapter 61 . 6/24/2013
Thanks I was sure I knew what was going on and now I am dam sure that I am wrong.
1,865 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »