Reviews for Naruto Mysterious Power
Hakai no seikatsu to urufusu chapter 10 . 9/18/2016
I don't understand how assume could copy the shadow possession jutsu I mean its a BLOODLINE trait the the sharingan cannot copy unless you make it so he could but that means that Naruto nine new bloodlines would also be copied before Naruto got the sharingan copy suppressed seal on him along with haku?
Squarekiddo chapter 2 . 8/29/2016
Dude, Sasuke most likely DOES know the Shadow clone in canon, he simply dosnt think using them is worth it in a fight, which I agree with, they cost way to much chakra, 1 clone literally takes away HALF of your chakra, thats way to much to realistically use in a fight when you also use your Sharingan. and thats not even counting the fact that Sasuke wants to BEAT Naruto, therefore not use his tricks for himself.

And he cant steal the Rasengan, its pure chakra manipulation, no hand seals whatsoever.
Sexy Fox Girl chapter 2 . 8/2/2016
thus fanfic is long its a harem story and its sounds awesome, wich makes it my secong favorite naruto fanfic after sealed legacy
Avo385 chapter 75 . 7/31/2016
So, if Taisune, Naruto, whatever, can only stay in a world for three days, why did he spend so much time in the world of your story Last Vampiress. You said in that story that it was his 514th world, so shouldn't he have been in less of that story?
Avo385 chapter 67 . 7/30/2016
I felt that the 'secrets' that you just revealed in this info chapter were pretty obvious things that pretty much anyone could have figured out.
Cheese chapter 27 . 7/26/2016
Crazy theory that probs is false: Taisune is Naruto from the future and the mystery Uchiha is Sasuke from the future.
duskrider chapter 33 . 7/24/2016
I like this verson of Gaara.
duskrider chapter 15 . 7/23/2016
My god he created something from Duckass' hidden desires *Insert picture of The Scream*
duskrider chapter 13 . 7/23/2016
OMG! I'm now frankly more glade than ever that I am not in the Naruto multiverse. That Ice Release Ball Implosion deserves a Kinjutsu rating.
duskrider chapter 9 . 7/23/2016
To be blunt I'm hoping Duckass gets a "training" accident cutting off his ability to reproduce. (You can set so many little accidents up. Haha!)
duskrider chapter 6 . 7/23/2016
F Sasuke now has an idea how to use the Lightning Blade.
Just what the little psychopathic small dicked duckass needs...
duskrider chapter 2 . 7/23/2016
Honestly while the Sharingan copies it does not mean Sasuke masters the Jutsu with out a lot of hard work. If he messed up the Rasengan he could lose a hand. Also he lacks chakra being average at best at this point (and I mean for a Genin) while Naruto has Kage Level chakra at this point as the Average Jonin can only make a dozen shadow clones at most while he makes thousands on a whim.
Monster King chapter 83 . 6/25/2016
Great story you really did a good job on it loved how you kept bashing limited to a certain extent and even wIth bashed characters like Sasuke and Sakura you didn't go out of your way to make them evil without acknowledging how they became the way they were was responsible for how they turned out and no Thier own doing. Great job all in all oh and I loved the jutsu you made in the story and may use some for a story I made though I already informed you of this
SlyUzumakiVii chapter 2 . 6/23/2016
Agree on the A/N with all but the resengan. Sharingan can only copy things that need seals to perform If you think about how to class the resengan as far as technicalities goes it's closer to a chakra control exercise then a jutsu although due it its destructive force its considered a jutsu lol also the reason why a sharingan can't copy Jyuken style strikes although it can counter the actual taijutsu style he can't see how they gather their chakra to destroy tenketsu/

anyways lovin' this story thus far! not usually a bash anyone fan but I can deal with it
Nephilim Arrancar chapter 31 . 6/15/2016