Reviews for Naruto Mysterious Power
Joker619 chapter 78 . 9/2/2013
Naruto verse meets Dragonball Z verse where Might Guy and Killer Bee uses Fusion _
Joker619 chapter 19 . 8/29/2013
Imagine a Naruto/DBZ cross-over where Guy-sensei and Killer-Bee uses fusion (O)_(O)
Joker619 chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
The Rasengan cannot be stolen because it doesn't use any hand seals.
XstigmaX chapter 27 . 8/27/2013
the hyuuga clan is super perverted
Guest chapter 9 . 8/24/2013
Wow. Sasuke is seriously chauvinistic here. And also racist, arrogant, selfish, cruel, and a host of other unfavorable things. So civilian councilwomen on this fic have no problem being treated like breeding stock and property, even when there's a set precedent for independence with kunoichi? Not a single woman on the council cares about respect or honor or even loyalty. It's already clear that survival skills, reputations, and logic is completely ignored, but still!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/24/2013
It's honestly like the civilian council is attempting to alienate everyone who isn't rich, civilian, and in their political party. That's just not smart when they hold only a 1/3 majority. How on Earth were any laws passed with them? Their lives are dedicated to tormenting people they don't like, securing money and prestige for themselves, and ignoring logic/reality. They're Gatou in a ninja battle. They can hire all the mercenaries they like, but 100 mercenaries is nothing against ninja. They purposefully sabotage children's training, and do nothing when psychological issues are indicated. I don't understand how this could occur. It's like transforming every PTA parent into someone who gives their children favoritism, changes grades, and doesn't think of the actual goal of school: learning.
demonsrunwhenagoodmangotowar chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
actually the wind released does exist hurricane winds
Doombug chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
Sasuke wouldn't have enough chakra to pull off a shadow clone & the Rasengan doesn't use handseals making it impossible to copy...
Shawn S chapter 66 . 8/4/2013
S
Hikari no Suzaku chapter 31 . 8/4/2013
...no offense, but that was the single stupidest Jutsu name I have ever heard, 288 ramen flavors...right
david.teague.3950 chapter 81 . 8/3/2013
If this is the one I think it is you effing killed Anko, and Kurenai, as well as all the Inuzuka including Tsume and Hana so why'd you say you'd add Anko and Kurenai being debated if yer gonna kill'em you dingbat.
david.teague.3950 chapter 80 . 8/3/2013
'Fraid I don't know I watched the english subbed Naruto series on animecrazy(hard to believe I only missed about 30-40 total episodes when I thought I'd missed more). My suggestion is to just do either a Bing Search( Yahoo Ask or Google if you prefer to be screwgled{jk on that}). I mostly used youtube for find Soundtracks that I could safely download using realplayer or watch Let's Plays. If you do find any good anime sites please let me know as my preferred went belly up and I'm no longer getting Netflix in 2 days(might as well be 1 day as it ends more than likely by the fifth.
david.teague.3950 chapter 77 . 8/3/2013
No lemons but still pretty damn good story maybe sometime you can do a harem style story with Sakura, and Hinata as the main girls and include either a female Sasuke or give Sasuke a twin sister who takes after there mother and older brother. Maybe add Sasame Fuma as well as keeping Samui she's a favorite. Don't know about Fu I'm not really partial to tomboys tbh, Karin(it maybe incest but she's still quite the looker in Shippuden) maybe give Mei Terumi a younger sister who's a couple years older than Naruto 2-3 years don't know about Kurotsuchi maybe add her after Naruto saves her from a sex enraged Jounin who's gone and applied a chakra suppression seal to her.
Hikari no Suzaku chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
Teme COULDN'T steal'em; the Sharingan allows the user to memorize and mimic the HAND SEALS, which the Rasengan doesn't use. And as for the Kage Bunshin... Well, maybe he was just stupid XD
david.teague.3950 chapter 56 . 8/3/2013
You forgot one other way with the Hiroshima, jutsu, A shadow clone just make sure Naruto has a Memory feedback prevention seal and activates it when he has a clone or more do the jutsu that way it won't kill him and he wont feel the pain the clone felt as it died.
1,895 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »