Reviews for Naruto Mysterious Power
Rixxell Stryfe chapter 16 . 3/2/2011
Decent arc, considering that I really dislike it and you did change a good amount to it.

Now that I have some more understanding of Taisune's goals, I really am liking him more then ever. I really hope he shows up for the Chunin exams.

Speaking of Chunin exams, I seem to remember that Bee's team will be showing up. I hope Yugito goes with them;)

zaber999 chapter 18 . 3/2/2011
cant wait for the next chapter this story is great
Sage of Asgard chapter 18 . 3/1/2011
Hes in the middle of moving and doesnt have any free time atm.

*grumble grumble* ungrateful writers *grumble grumble* lol I'll be all moved and unpacked sometime here in the next few days.
Rixxell Stryfe chapter 9 . 3/1/2011
Lulz! Lighting Release: 1000 years of Death! I ****ing love it:) You truly do have a great mind for original jutsus.

Rixxell Stryfe chapter 8 . 3/1/2011
Sweet chapter! I really, really like the bit about the Uchiha Clan being pro-Naruto before the massacre. I also love that Danzou is semi-good. There are too many fics where Danzou is made out to be a complete asshole and it's nice to see some that don't have Danzou demanding for Naruto to be a soulless weapon.

I love your idea on Hiruzen's law being an alert jutsu. That is something I haven't seen and brilliant on many levels for a bashing fic. I salute you:)

Rixxell Stryfe chapter 7 . 3/1/2011
This story is pretty ****ing funny. I like all the gag jutsus and using Mr. Ostrich for a summon is hilarious:)

I like all the bashing towards Uke-chan and his pomeranian(I 3 this nickname), but I can't help wondering what it will lead to plotwise.

Speaking of plot, I'm sensing a lot of foreshadowing and I just am lost as to where it will lead. I know that answers will come in time and the humor is keeping me here to find out what they will be, so carry on Private!

Taisune is a pretty cool guy and I hope that he is not a villain in the end, because he seems to be doing everything in his power to screw with Uke-chan & hopefully Akatsuki in the future but time will tell.

Rixxell Stryfe chapter 4 . 3/1/2011
I really like what that seal did to Naruto. I also like the punishment that you gave to the remaining members of Team 7 for their crimes.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Haku and Naruto will deal with Sasuke and what the council might try to do to blame Sasuke's punishment on Naruto.

CHAPTER 2 chapter 2 . 3/1/2011
KIND OF JUST THROWING OUT IN FIELD HERE BUT 'SUDDLE' IN CHAPTER 2 IS SPELLED 'SUBTLE'.

JUST LETTING YOU KNOW
Rixxell Stryfe chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Pretty sweet start. I liked the flashback of how Kakashi got his team. I'm curious as to what the seal does and I look forward to seeing what becomes of Sasuke when Team 7 gets back to the village.

Blood Of Odin chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Haha, best line so far on this one is: This is new and troublesome.

for some reason I had to laugh at that one.
thesagerk chapter 18 . 3/1/2011
Interesting fic! Love what you have here and I wish you would get a beta to polish it up because your grammar is atrocious! This story could be awesome if you just polished it up - cleaned it up and all... You do have a gem here an I hope u continue writing - you just need a little bit of polishing to make this truly superb!
Leonineus chapter 18 . 3/1/2011
please please please say you're going to have Naruto capture Kurotsuchi!

awesome chap.
raw666 chapter 18 . 3/1/2011
Had would Sai feel about Naruto and his team since they are powerful and highly emotional? Can I suggest that they lead him in circles trying to figure out why team lone outcast is so strong despite having several obvious 'weakness.'
True Assassins chapter 18 . 3/1/2011
Sasuke got his ass kicked big time keep it up
axeloftheflame chapter 18 . 3/1/2011
dam 1000 years of death is bad enough but to add fire to it thats got to burn. i mean really but serbes him right in more ways then one am i right. is sai goimg to be a good guy or be evil he is a good charter a little i say. you updata fast which is a very good thing. later
1,979 | « Prev Page 1 .. 110 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 130 .. Last Next »