Reviews for Naruto Mysterious Power
daniel 29 chapter 27 . 3/10/2011
!Dream have no meaning for story, no slave Sakuras or such...and no demonic empires...just thought I'd clear that up. Namely to A, help give Hinata pre Exam match screentime, and second to practice my more sensual writing bits to satisfy those who are nagging for them...I place warning about these scenes via Dream so you can avoid them

While this may be true its an interesting concept none the less
warrior of six blades chapter 27 . 3/10/2011
Nice job on this chapter.I look forward to the next chapter to this story.
Blood Brandy chapter 27 . 3/10/2011
Come on, slave Sakura would be so funny.
RagnellAlondite chapter 27 . 3/10/2011
Never saw the Jiraya and Tsunade pairing coming. Still I am enjoying the quick updates, please keep it up.
Firehedgehog chapter 27 . 3/10/2011
great fic continue please
god of all chapter 26 . 3/10/2011
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Taeniaea chapter 27 . 3/10/2011
Very Cool Chapter
VFSNAKE chapter 27 . 3/10/2011
YAY! Go Naruto! Hinata got her pervy dreams. LOL! I'm surprised none of the girls haven't done OTHER things with Naruto. They so could. LOL!
Muffin-Button chapter 27 . 3/10/2011
yeah it's still me just not logged in but I wanted to thank you for the explantaion. Great story I really liked evil Hinata, she's hilarious. Please go on I really want to see what else happened, and so does that mean that Tsunade and Jiraiya was Minato's parents?
whiteabyss89 chapter 27 . 3/10/2011
you should soo make that dream into reality when naruto becomes hokage
Spider-Fox93 chapter 27 . 3/10/2011
Things just got interesting. So Naruto is now the heir to THREE clans. This is going to be one heck of a story. Also I like Fluffy, since she's really funny. So keep up the good work.
Soulhope The Wolf chapter 27 . 3/10/2011
nice but you should give naruto a older woman too to help out the younger girls in the sour bits (lemon) mabe tsume or a femal hadin named hilda that would make a intreging plot twist.
Psudocode Samurai chapter 27 . 3/10/2011
Hehe, those dreams were pretty funny _

As to harems, for me, it starts as a 'harem' as soon as you decide to make one guy be around a bunch of girls who start to like him. Period. If they end up all trying to work together, cool, if he only ends up with one, that's cool to. Its just te interaction up to that point that's fun _. While Tenchi may have got all his girls (it's seeming that way at least) Keitaro just got Naru, and Negi looks like he's getting all the girls :P that story will be bloody insane...don't know how one man can handle something like thirty girls O.o

But there is precedence in history, as an example, Ramses the Third had eighteen wives, birthing over a hundred and fifty confirmed sons, probably just as many daughters.
deadkid23 chapter 27 . 3/10/2011
great job very ero i have one ting to ask if hinata fights with neji please have him get his ass kicked maybe a old bloodline in hinata kicks in becuase of narutos words? i beg you didn't let the girl get c.b.

over all 8.5/10
Rixxell Stryfe chapter 27 . 3/10/2011
Good chapter. I'm really looking forward to Kurotsuchi destroying the Pomeranian shortly, but I just wish her to meet Naruto already:(

Interesting scene at the Hokage's office. I like the concessions that Hiruzen gave to Danzou to somewhat maintain ROOT. I also enjoyed his opinions on who could make Chunin.

I'm not surprised with the newest revelation around Jiraiya & Tsunade, however I am surprised at why Madara would do what he did. I would love to see the seals removed from both of them, but it might be better for the plot otherwise. I'm trusting your plan for this will be good.

I love the perverted Hyuuga idea. The concept is great given their bloodline and the way you are pulling it off is wonderful. The last dream sequence in this chapter was ****ing hilarious:) Maybe a little twisted, but lulz-worthy nonetheless.

Thanks for writing and keep on trucking:)
2,113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 110 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 130 .. Last Next »