Reviews for Naruto Mysterious Power
Maelstrom chapter 2 . 4/3
Rasengan cant be copied because there it no hand signs
lewmax82 chapter 2 . 3/22
Really? The Kyuubi as a female? You ruined your own awesome story!
Aegorm chapter 2 . 3/21
Rasengan doesn't use handsigns so the sharingan can't copy it. Just pointing that out
Knight'sShade chapter 56 . 2/18
I was rereading this story and to answer a rant u had in the beginning, all I have to say is watch the new terminater movie when it comes out
PervyPerv chapter 5 . 2/15
from 200,000 words half of it is bullshit and rest is story, real smooth
vampwalker709 chapter 35 . 2/6
How was naruto running out of chakra when he can make 2000 shadow clones.
vampwalker709 chapter 34 . 2/6
Ok i am getting fucking tired of you saying sasuke is skill no the fuck he isn't in canon naruto was hands down more talented examples one learned b rank kinjutsu in two hours two matched sasuke at the tree climbing exercise when he has a shit ton more chakra and the kyuubi fucking his control up three learned senjutsu if you compare the two the only fucking reason sasuke could even fight on narutos level is his fucking eyes that his brother gave him for the ems.I really hope that naruto stops getting down played by using weaker versions of the dragon jutsus always having someone help him always having your made up uzumaki say he cant handle sasuke with the curse mark when in canon where naruto knew less then 5 jutsu nearly beat him in curse mark stage 2 and now he has a shit ton and sasuke can't copy plus the kekkei genkai you gave him it is getting fucking stupid.
vampwalker709 chapter 33 . 2/6
Love how you have him give gaara a rank jutsu but your mc who has a shit load of chakra never uses the flame dragon wind dragon or any other dragon jutsu but the lesser versions wvern cause that makes sense.
vampwalker709 chapter 29 . 2/5
Really starting to piss me off your countinued dissing of naruto he should be able to handle kurusochi he should be able to fight sasuke one on one without his god dammed team!
vampwalker709 chapter 26 . 2/5
Ding dong the councils dead the councils dead yes there dead ding dong the civilian councils dead.
Screw release the kracken release root.I have never loved danzo more those annoying fucks got what was coming.
rock johnson chapter 4 . 1/26
I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE! DOG HAND SIGN! BOOK! RED FERN! GRAVE! I GET THE JOKE!
kooloowarrior chapter 56 . 1/9
Google translate turned Ōrudoyarō-sama to
Orudoyaro - like in English so looks like it's some made up word
robert krause chapter 77 . 1/3
I will take ion and sakuratooas will to be in bed with him too see with
Guest chapter 14 . 12/26/2014
Tayuya seems nice right?...yeah i think so
Storm release chapter 5 . 12/13/2014