Reviews for Naruto Mysterious Power
DalkonCledwin chapter 5 . 8/18
I can’t wait to see how Tayuya ends up in the Harem XD

Chouza Akimichi? I actually kind of feel bad for Sasuke and Sakura if they have to clean up after him XD
DalkonCledwin chapter 4 . 8/18
LOL. And thus the Harem begins. Poor Hinata is going to be pissed when she discovers there is a girl staying in Naruto’s house, isn’t she?

So the stranger is in some way associated with the Senju Clan as the Senju Clan is the only one to have Wood Release without having it artificially implanted.
DalkonCledwin chapter 3 . 8/18
LOL, this strange Ninja has GOT to be someone who the world believes is dead. My money is on it being a member of the Uzumaki Clan due to said Clan’s extensive knowledge of Sealing Techniques and long term experience with the Nine-Tailed Bijuu.

Plus, the Uzumaki Clan is one of the few clans with firsthand knowledge of the Senju Kekkai Genkai… or at least sufficient enough knowledge to be able to implant it in someone who isn’t a Senju by blood at any rate.

Either that or it is Hashirama Senju himself.

Oh, by the way, the famous battle between Hashirama Senju and Madara Uchiha occurred 64 years before the Nine-Tails’ attack on Konoha that cost the lives of Naruto’s parents. So assuming Madara and Hashirama were both 20 years old when that battle took place, then they would be 97 during the events at the Land of Waves. While that is indeed old, it is by no means “Ancient.” The only individual in a work of fiction that I would normally classify as Ancient is Nicholas Flamel (and his wife) at over 600 years of age.

Three Uchiha EXCLUDINH Madara, assuming it even really is Madara. Obito Uchiha is also alive and well, fertility questions aside.

Taking an Uchiha alive is problematic at best. Especially since Naruto is likely going to be seducing your right hand… girl, Zabuza.

ROFLMAO… Sasuke is way too damn cocky. The Sharingan is hardly the “ultimate Kekkai Genkai.” No, unfortunately for him that particular honor falls to the combination of the Rinne Sharingan and Byakugan. The Rinne Sharingan being the progenitor and most powerful form of both the Sharingan and Rinnegan, thus being superior to both. To date only Madara Uchiha, the Ten-Tailed Bijuu, and Kaguya Outsutsuki have manifested the Rinne Sharingan, and only Kaguya had BOTH the Rinne Sharingan AND the Byakugan.

Oh dear god, Sasuke is one of those machismo bastards who thinks girls are automatically weak… boy is he in for a world of hurt. Thank GOD that Haku isn’t some random fangirl.

Since you are bashing Sakura-baka because she's a fangirl, will you be bashing Ino-chan for being a fangirl as well?
DalkonCledwin chapter 2 . 8/18
You really need to delete that list of names from this chapter. We really don’t need to know who favorited your story like that unless you are providing a direct response to someone’s review.

WOOO! Fem!Kyuubi.

I am just going to assume Oji-san is the Third Hokage?
DalkonCledwin chapter 1 . 8/18
LOL, pink banshee. That is brilliant.

*Shudders* at the thought that Gai-Sensei was Kakashi-Sensei’s best friend…

I always liked describing Umbridge as being a Slaad-spawn. Makes so much more sense and doesn’t actively disparage the Toad-Summons.

Yes, Naruto has humility, but that humility is often masked by his overbearing personality.

So let me get this straight… this Ninja attacked Team 7, only so that in the end he can provide Naruto with a massive power boost?
bmagana595 chapter 70 . 8/7
Briaignr from "Eragon", Gryffindor from "Harry Potter", and Zangetsu from "Bleach", am I right?
bmagana595 chapter 31 . 8/5
if you are talking anout the black fire that itachi uses, it is spelled "Amateretsu"
slythian chapter 83 . 7/30
This was a great story through and through
IansInsane chapter 11 . 7/22
Ha! I love this Taisune guy!
IansInsane chapter 9 . 7/22
Oh Jesus Christ that thousands years of lighting pain could kill Kate's...
IansInsane chapter 3 . 7/22
Ha!
The blood limits reveal themselves...
IansInsane chapter 2 . 7/22
Ha!
I love the Sasu/Saku bashing!
IansInsane chapter 1 . 7/22
That Genjustsu though...
listohain chapter 2 . 7/11
i know maybe its to late, but Rasengan is not a Jutsu its just a material form of chakra, Sharingan cant copy any only chakra related forms (Bijudama, Rasengun, etc) and cant copy Kekkai Genkei.
Sorry for my English.
Not pleased chapter 3 . 7/7
Why the fuck is the kyuubi a female if she is not going to be in the harem you shit stain.
1,895 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »