Reviews for Naruto Mysterious Power
DalkonCledwin chapter 26 . 8/18
I did not need to know that about the Aburame clan.
DalkonCledwin chapter 24 . 8/18
LOL, sorry Sakura, Naruto’s mum was a red headed beauty whose boobs were bigger than Tsunade due to the massive chakra reserves granted by the Nine-Tails.

Oh for fucks sake, why is Pain there?

What is Nagato thinking sending his most useful tool off to fight TWO… possibly THREEE Jinchūriki without back up? That Path is completely useless without back up from one of the other Paths.

You know… the Pain in this universe has some serious psychosis issues, doesn’t he? I kind of wonder why Konan let that fly by.
DalkonCledwin chapter 22 . 8/18
Okay, so I was wrong, Taisune is actually Minato, isn’t he?

She who just did read Taisune’s description of her care of the remnant of her residing in Naruto’s gut.

You have two contradicting instances of Team 8 listed…
DalkonCledwin chapter 18 . 8/18
So obviously that was Kurotsuchi watchiing the fight. Yay another haremette.
DalkonCledwin chapter 16 . 8/18
Taisune and Fluffy… if I recall correctly aren’t they an Adult version of Naruto and the Nine-Tails given human form?

LOL, I love her pet name. I wonder when this timeline’s Naruto is going to make that connection?

I am suddenly having visions of the Killer Rabbit from Monty Python and the Holy Grail… is that an accurate portrayal?
DalkonCledwin chapter 14 . 8/18
Tayuya too, now there is an interesting twist.
DalkonCledwin chapter 13 . 8/18
I now horribly pity Sasuke if he pisses Haku off again.

I would argue that the 1,000 year genin is very likely Kage-Level by this point. No one stays that low a level Genin unless they purposefully REFUSE the Chunin Exams.

YAY we are getting to meet Isaribi finally!

I find it funny that a castration jutsu has suddenly been ranked in the same territory as things like "Outer Path - Samsara of Heavenly Life" and "Dead Demon Consuming Seal."
DalkonCledwin chapter 12 . 8/18
Unfortunately for Sakura, she never really develops much in the way of a chest. It does grow a little bit, but not much. And I call bullshit on any chest that any of these girls except for Ino and Fu ever standing a chance of flattening the champion of the Boobs of Steel Contest (aka Tsunade). That said, Hinata is the only girl in the entire franchise whose chest actually SURPASSES Tsunade’s.

I am personally classifying this Omake as Canon, excluding the part where Sakura blabbed the Clan Restoration Act to these girls.
DalkonCledwin chapter 10 . 8/18
There is no chance in the nine hells that Hinata could beat Haku in the Chunin Exams thanks to Haku’s Blood Limit.

So let me get this straight… Naruto has to nearly die in order to awaken any new Kekkai Genkai’s?
DalkonCledwin chapter 9 . 8/18
LOL… and so there is another fanfic where Naruto ends up with Sasuke’s heritage.

WOOHOO, Anko makes her presence known, just in the nick of time!

Even a Gardner Snake can be devastating if given sufficient proportions with which to attack something with… truck size is in fact sufficient proportions.

You know… stealing a Clan’s Secret Techniques like that is a surefire way to piss off the Clan Head Council.

ROFLMAO, Civilian Hospitals wouldn’t have access to Medical Ninjutsu, which would mean that Sasuke has to heal the slow and painful way, doesn’t it?
DalkonCledwin chapter 8 . 8/18
Why would either Haku or Anku have either a reason or desire to agree to marry Sasuke? I just don’t see that working in their favor.

Hiashi would sooner kill his daughters than let their doujutsu fall into the hands of an Uchiha.

They have internet?

ROFLMAO… so that is how Fu ends up in the Harem. Well done.
DalkonCledwin chapter 7 . 8/18
The Civilian Born Ninja's going to be a problem, isn't she?
DalkonCledwin chapter 6 . 8/18
Lessoning of the Vandalism Punishment? Are they trying to make it easier for Naruto to get away with defacing the Hokage Monument or something?

Wait… Danzo is a good guy in this fic? That’s different.

Bloody hell, Kakashi just gave an A-Rank Jutsu to the Teme.
DalkonCledwin chapter 5 . 8/18
I can’t wait to see how Tayuya ends up in the Harem XD

Chouza Akimichi? I actually kind of feel bad for Sasuke and Sakura if they have to clean up after him XD
DalkonCledwin chapter 4 . 8/18
LOL. And thus the Harem begins. Poor Hinata is going to be pissed when she discovers there is a girl staying in Naruto’s house, isn’t she?

So the stranger is in some way associated with the Senju Clan as the Senju Clan is the only one to have Wood Release without having it artificially implanted.
1,908 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »