Reviews for Naruto Mysterious Power
Dracoessa chapter 7 . 8/4/2014
Oh phauq!
Dracoessa chapter 3 . 8/4/2014
I'll sing it again. Bash the uke, bash the uke, bash the uke, bash him hard!
Dracoessa chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Bash the uke, bash the uke bash the uke, bash him hard
Rotsu chapter 10 . 7/21/2014
POKEMON REFERENCE OH YEA!
im done XD
Sage of the Six Truths chapter 10 . 7/14/2014
An unrealistic harem with women who would never genuinely love him, 9 kekkai genkai for 1 dimensional and cliche OP naruto, character bashing which in itself guarantees a bad plot and generally immature writing, and the worst part is that it's simple fuinjutsu that created this inane adaptation.
Blackfire644 chapter 6 . 7/11/2014
I love your OC jutsu and Techniques they are awesome.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/30/2014
When I first tried this fic i hated it...it has too much bashing and quite irritating...
But when when i read some chapters again today I hate ot even more now
I hope you write something worth reading in the future
matthewrister chapter 44 . 6/29/2014
My Neighbor Totoro reference lol
onlytoask chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Here are two pieces of advice I have from just the first minute of reading this: don't bash and don't put AN's in the middle of the chapter. Bashing makes you look like a pathetic manchild with unresolved anger issues against fictional characters, in this case a 12 year old boy and girl. There is not a single case in which bashing helps a story or in any way makes it better. That doesn't mean you suddenly have to erase every negative quality of the characters, but bashing is a clear sign of a bad author and should be avoided completely. AN's should be kept strictly to before and after a chapter, not in the middle. It interrupts the story and jars the reader. Anything you would want to say there should be able to be explained within the story itself. If it can't it doesn't belong there anyway, like your AN talking about Harry Potter, and should be kept until the end. Unfortunately, that is all the advice I will be able to give because I could not force myself to read very much of this atrocious example of literature. I hope time and practiced has advanced your ability to write.
JasonEpsilon725 chapter 83 . 6/22/2014
Could I do an MST of this fic?
IamWhatIamBaby chapter 50 . 6/18/2014
Killer Bee is a perv.
Watch the episode where Naruto n Bee went against Edo Tensei jinchurikis. Or the episode where Bee rappes about his preference.
Hehehe chapter 2 . 6/8/2014
Lol, patented sexy jutsu. Someone else had to have commented on this. It's too good not to.
forgotten passwo chapter 61 . 6/2/2014
Huh. So taisune is naruto like I thought.
nights decent chapter 77 . 5/9/2014
I had an idea for an alternate ending using my vampire king characters and would you mind adding it in your store as an extra little bit? Of not them...meh I'll use it as inspiration for future fight/timetravel scenes :p
nights decent chapter 44 . 5/8/2014
To I'm typing a grim dark naruto vampire story check it out no gayness just slightly evil naruto with no morals :) beautiful beautiful evil
1,854 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »