Reviews for Naruto Mysterious Power
SageModeSasuke chapter 37 . 2/17
Hinata! And Gaara's talk with Sasuke was epic!
SageModeSasuke chapter 23 . 2/17
It's really confusing with your scenes switching so much. Just a thought.
SageModeSasuke chapter 11 . 2/17
Could you have added page breaks between the review reactions possibly? I mean it's cool when one want to read the reviews, but when we want to skip them, it's hard to find the start of the chapter. Just a thought. Keep up the great writing.
SageModeSasuke chapter 9 . 2/17
Best chapter yet. Keep up the great work!
SageModeSasuke chapter 3 . 2/17
Tacos come first. Tacos!
SageModeSasuke chapter 2 . 2/17
Sasuke knows it (In cannon it seems), but knew not to use it due to Chakra concerns.
Geez chapter 5 . 2/16
Were you 10 when you wrote this? Such a childish writing.
Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 49 . 1/22
I'm gonna have to stop here. I tend to avoid your stories since they're often a bit spastic in terms of plot development, but this time that's not my main issue. The way you've formatted the dialogue with other people's actions after another person's words make it insanely hard to tell who's talking. For that reason alone I don't have the strength to continue reading this. Dunno if that's a thing you've fixed with your note recent works.

-Zetsumei
ThePaleMongrel chapter 3 . 1/20
I thought Storm Release was Lightning Water... and that Lightning Wind was Swift
It's cliché, not cleeshay.
Fuu's beast is the seven tails, meaning Nanabi. The Sanbi is the three tails. Get it right.
THE SHARINGAN CANNOT COPY CLAN TECHNIQUES! NOT THE INUZUKA, NOT THE NARA, NOT THE ABURAME, NOT THE UZUMAKI, NOT THE YAMANAKA, NOT THE YUKI, NOT THE HYUUGA, NOT THE SARUTOBI, NOT ANY OF THEM! GET IT RIGHT DUMBASS.
THE SHARINGAN CANNOT COPY ANY CLAN JUTSU! U ARE MAKING THE SHARINGAN TOO OP! DO YOU REALLY KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT NARUTO?!
Also, the Shadow Clone Jutsu needs a lot, and I mean ALOT of chakra, which Sasuke doesn't have. Naruto has Bijuu level Chakra reserves, Sasuke only has mid genin level Chakra reserves in the beginning. In Shippuden, Naruto has practically unlimited chakra.
Sasuke can't steal a those jutsu. The Sharingan can only copy jutsu that have multiple handseals. The Rasengan and it's variants have no Handseals. The Kage Bunshin no Jutsu ( Shadow Clone technique/jutsu ) has 1 handseal, not multiple. Get it?
1,979 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »