Reviews for Nightmares
gothangelp3 chapter 8 . 6/26
I love these Nightmare stories, they're brilliant and I would be eternally happy if you kept this series going! They are absolutely wonderful!
gothangelp3 chapter 6 . 6/25
This "Finding You" series was absolutely brilliant! I loved it and would love if you wrote more of these types of stories! It was bloody fantastic! Thank you!
annabethfan15 chapter 6 . 4/19/2016
Aw! This chapter was the perfection! I love fluff!
once.a.reader chapter 4 . 4/3/2016
This just keeps getting better with every new chapter! Can't wait for the next one
annabethfan15 chapter 3 . 3/25/2016
I love your OS! It's amazing!
luckbringer chapter 2 . 11/19/2014
Such a sweet little duo of stories! I hope you keep writing.
Xrose96 chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
You have absolutely GORGEOUS writing, let me tell you. You don't go overboard with anything, and you capture all of their character's perfectly. I've rarely seen that done with something like this. If I can hear their voices saying it in my head, and without it sounding strange, then the author's done a great job. And you certainly have. I'm so glad you've added this extra chapter, I wanted some 10th Doctor comfort from her ;). Please keep writing for this fandom, you're incredibly good at it, and I'd love to read more of it from you!
Kelenloth chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I LOVE this! I just... really, I don't even know how to say! - You are an author after my own heart, it seems. This fic is fantastic! I honestly wish I had written it, if you know what I mean. I wouldn't change a single thing - not one word. You've portrayed all of them - Doctor, Rose, and Martha - SO well. And its beautiful. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this.

On that note, I'd like to thank you for several things: 1.) For the strange balance you've been able to capture between physical closeness, love, and even intimacy WITHOUT making this fic about sex. You've REALLY stayed in character for them both, and it drives me mad when people do otherwise. So thanks. 2.) For illustrating TenToo so well! I'm a huge fan of him, and I agree with evey word you said concerning their relationship. Couldn't have said it better myself! And one other thing that drives me mad is when people act like he's LESS of her Doctor, or like she would like better to be back with the "real" Doctor. So once again, thank you!

You said in the A/N that you were new to the fandom upon writing this. I must say that that is hard to believe, with the way you write them! As I said, this is one of the most in-character fics I've ever read. I LOVE IT!

I don't have time to read any of your other fics at the moment, but rest assured I will!
sonofafluffymuffin chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
:DDDDD SOOOOO CUUTEEE ~ ! . and heart wrenching... beautiful. Brilliant ! :D
Tearful Shadows chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
This was a cool story. I felt sorry for the doctor in II. It was a good story.
Sami chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
This bittersweet story is always a treat to read. You almost feel mutinous against your feelings as you can't decide whether to be happy or sad. Rose is happy and safe with her part-human doctor, but the Doctor we all know and love is depressed and alone. Teasing him with a thrilling and heart-breaking nightmare, all it made me want to do is wrap my arm around him and hold him while he cried.

For a new(ish) author to Doctor Who fanfic, mamaXunicorn knocks this one out of the park. She completely and entirely captures the characters, and she draws you right in to the action and reactions of the piece. It will most definitely be a favorite of mine for a long time to come. Bravo!
feelingtwofootsmall chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
God, now I feel bad for the "real" Doctor. He's screaming himself awake in the TARDIS while Rose gets down with a copy of himself. Obviously I felt that way in the episode, but this made it even more emphasized. Great job, and your spelling and grammar was for the most part excellent. Keep on doing like this!

Cheers!