Reviews for That's What You Think
more thoughts chapter 7 . 12/20/2014
scorpius is thicker than the wall of a bomb shelter. please say he's not a ravenclaw.
thoughts chapter 6 . 12/20/2014
I KNOW THAT ROSE IS A NICE GIRL AND WOULD NEVER DO MEAN SCHEMEY THINGS, BUT YOU MISSED A PERFECT OPPORTUNITY TO PRANK NOTT.

also i'm not sure which house your rose is in, but i'm guessing you have her in gryffindor when she really belongs in hufflepuff.
Properly Inspired chapter 20 . 10/15/2014
This was just awesome! Great read!
Parker and Me chapter 20 . 8/20/2014
This was an awesome story! I loved it great job!
StarDustTeen chapter 20 . 8/18/2014
this story fits You Belong With Me (Taylor Swift) soo perfectly!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/7/2014
yay! finished!
this is one of my favorite stories (five star!) i loved how you ended it and how you wrote it. it's going on my favorites list later! :D
Guest chapter 20 . 4/26/2014
such a sappy fluff piece but i loved it! Honestly can't stop smiling right now haha
Anya chapter 20 . 2/15/2014
Thank you for the beautiful story!
We'reAllALittleMadHere chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
Scorpius on top? Mmm yes please.
I love your writing! Very witty and quite well developed. You have a lovely sense of humor!
Well done, my dear.
I quote books randomly chapter 20 . 12/28/2013
Extremely cute. The entire fanfiction was wonderful. Thank you.
SilenceIsCompliance chapter 20 . 7/31/2013
This story was so fantastic. It had the right amount of drama and fluff and wonderfulness! I loved reading it and I am sad that it is over!
Imaginneeee chapter 20 . 7/23/2013
Awweeeehhh :')
pinkflamingo1127 chapter 20 . 7/19/2013
Ooooooooo mmmmmmm gggggggggg! Sooooooooo awesome!
Catherine Joey Wang chapter 20 . 7/18/2013
Thank you so much for writing this story! It has entertained me for a couple days which would otherwise be complete and utter boredom! Thanks again!
pinkflamingo1127 chapter 12 . 7/17/2013
Ooooooooooo Mmmmmmmm Ggggggggggggggg! It's my favorite story ever. I'm in love with it! it's awesome!