Reviews for That's What You Think
tippy1999 chapter 20 . 11/16
Thank you so much for writing this story! It was so much fun reading this story and seeing how the characters developed! I also loved the drama with Nickolas, Rose, and Scorp.
tippy1999 chapter 19 . 11/16
Awesome story.. One of my favorites!
Toomanybooks16 chapter 4 . 6/30
Just a thought - I was rereading for the millionth time and i noticed this: "Oh, that reminds me, have you shown it to anyone yet? You aren't really one to wear skimpy clothes, but it is on your shoulder so a tank top would reveal part of it. Let me know the reactions!" From Amber's letter to Rose, bUT I can't recall any other mentions of what I'm guessing is a tattoo? I dunno but I'll review again when I finish and in the meantime you might wanna consider a change of your the sort who is bothered by small plot inconsistencies.
Acillia chapter 20 . 5/17
This is literally the most beautiful fa fiction I have even read. Your writing style is incredible and your characters are terrific and realistic! If you ever get the chance to one day write a book - do it. I reckon it would be a best seller. Xx
schleifchen chapter 18 . 4/18
This story is divine! Every little piece is just perfect. I love everything. I was crying when Draco died because the society never changed their opinion of him, regardless what effort he does to change. He was such a good Person after Hogwarts. And I love the relationship of Albus and Lizzie. Oh, the proposition was just so sweet... and that James came to see it. It was adorable how close the whole family is. Besides I really fell in love with Caroline and Lorcan. The thought that she would stay with someone because her fathet would be pleased. Horrible. I was so sad to think that she never would experience love... but then Lorcan showed up. I was so so sad when she told her father... and then I was so happy. He went back to protect her. He loves her still.
And OF COURSE I adore ScoRose. I think it is obvious. But, everybody have to love them. They are just toi cute. They are destined for each other! And your plot is so beautiful! It is so dramatic and sometimes I really wanted to throw a virtuell stone at you. I was so happy when you decides that Al ends there dilemma and just put them together. I was like "Finally!"
I think I covered everything or? Did I forget something? Oh, Lily and Lysander? What happend between them?
But yes, You are awesome, the Story is awesome and your OCs are awesome!
I would love to read a story about Caroline because I really love her and her Background.
All in all I adore this story and I think the word divine fit perfectly!
more thoughts chapter 7 . 12/20/2014
scorpius is thicker than the wall of a bomb shelter. please say he's not a ravenclaw.
thoughts chapter 6 . 12/20/2014

also i'm not sure which house your rose is in, but i'm guessing you have her in gryffindor when she really belongs in hufflepuff.
Properly Inspired chapter 20 . 10/15/2014
This was just awesome! Great read!
Parker and Me chapter 20 . 8/20/2014
This was an awesome story! I loved it great job!
StarDustTeen chapter 20 . 8/18/2014
this story fits You Belong With Me (Taylor Swift) soo perfectly!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/7/2014
yay! finished!
this is one of my favorite stories (five star!) i loved how you ended it and how you wrote it. it's going on my favorites list later! :D
Guest chapter 20 . 4/26/2014
such a sappy fluff piece but i loved it! Honestly can't stop smiling right now haha
Anya chapter 20 . 2/15/2014
Thank you for the beautiful story!
We'reAllALittleMadHere chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
Scorpius on top? Mmm yes please.
I love your writing! Very witty and quite well developed. You have a lovely sense of humor!
Well done, my dear.
I quote books randomly chapter 20 . 12/28/2013
Extremely cute. The entire fanfiction was wonderful. Thank you.