Reviews for Perfect
Plainsong30 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I really liked this! My favorite line especially was "I would say that he reminds me that I'm alive." That one got to me! :D
SayurixGin chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I don't know if you're going to read this review, but I just wanted to let you know I very much appreciate your wonderful writing. :)

I also notice that you have had this story flamed by someone who posted the exact same review on one of my stories. Hopefully, that person realizes it's a waste of time.
Curt Kenobi chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Oh my. I absolutely love this. It's bleak, with a hinting at a little darkness that only being hollowed can warrant or fill. It's kind of like being lost, but at least knowing the idea of -where- you're at - but not really sure if you should care that you're -lost- or not, and that's what Curt and Arthur rather are. There but not-there. And it's Arthur's voice, all late-1980s and rueful but complacent on the inside, so in-character. It's a perfect kind of picture of them and the idea of their relationship.

(Also: I can't describe how much I adore the comparison of Curt to an outdoor cat.)

I can't believe you dedicated it to me, but I'm honoured. Thank you, Teagan.

-Curt
samhamjam chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
You write like an autistic person on drugs. Do you have a mental block preventing you from understanding the meaning of a story? That would be the only way your horrible writing would be forgiven. I don't know who you think you are, but you are an awful person. Horrible.